Nightwish's Singer Anette is le sick

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
EvaFan
Org Profile

Nightwish's Singer Anette is le sick

Post by EvaFan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:02 pm

There main page said she's been suffering from a severe illness and all her shows have been canceled. I haven't been able to find out if it is life threatening or any other information on the matter. I'm pretty worried though cause their main page hasn't been updated about her illness and the shows continue to cancel.

It's not lookin good :( .

If you have information regarding her illness plz post cause I cant find any :cry:
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Org Profile

Post by Kevmaster » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Let's hope she dies and they add Tarja back to the band.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:28 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Let's hope she dies and they add Tarja back to the band.
Dude, that was bad.
You're beginning to sound like me.
:up:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:07 pm

Kevmaster wrote:Let's hope she dies and they add Tarja back to the band.
While I agree tarja is better, hoping that annette dies is crossing the line. She's still a good singer. You two are messed up in the head. Atleast there are people that care about her and her illness unlike you two. No one would give a rats ass about you dieing.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:You two are messed up in the head.
As far as I go, no news there.

Though I couldn't really care less if Tarja will return, if Annette will die, if everyone will die and all this stuff, so you two can continue that conversation without me.. Though Tarja was better (which doesn't mean I didn't still like Annette, she's okay), I doubt she'd return if the new one died either way. But well, one less human, 'tis always good .

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Atleast there are people that care about her and her illness unlike you two. No one would give a rats ass about you dieing.
Also, nothing against you but that was an ignorant fanboyish idiotic statement.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:42 pm

Cast to Stone wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote:You two are messed up in the head.
As far as I go, no news there.

Though I couldn't really care less if Tarja will return, if Annette will die, if everyone will die and all this stuff, so you two can continue that conversation without me.. Though Tarja was better (which doesn't mean I didn't still like Annette, she's okay), I doubt she'd return if the new one died either way. But well, one less human, 'tis always good .
lol this whole paragraph is a contradiction. Btw I don't consider being a "fanboy" (typical stereotyping) a problem. I like nightwish and that's that.

I was asking for info with this topic not people who don't fucking care about anything but apparently still care enough to post that they dont care about anything.

Emotive
...the Meditant
Org Profile

Post by Emotive » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:06 pm

I wasn't referring to you as a fanboy, I was referring to that whole way of thinking, it's sad people think like this. Do you even know her? You'll "get over" her death in a couple days and so will everyone else who thinks they care.

"A contradiction"? Not my fault if you can't understand what I'm saying, this paragraph seems perfectly fine to me.

Not going to continue this and post here again so yeah, sorry for the "annoyance" my statement of not caring must have caused you, see you at the funeral

str1ngheese
Location: Look at me Im waisting this space because I have no morality and no care for it....
Org Profile

Post by str1ngheese » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:37 am

How about Nightwish breaks up and stops making bad music...

nailz
Org Profile

Re:

Post by nailz » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:25 pm

str1ngheese wrote:How about Nightwish breaks up and stops making bad music...
How about your dick rots off before you reproduce?
Ploink! Magic Cupcake! <a href="http://www.elvenking.net">Elvenking</a>. I'm sorry, I can't hear you over how awesome I am.

Return to “General Discussion”