thundercatlord
Org Profile

Post by thundercatlord » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:46 am

kewl! :D

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:31 pm

NerdStrudel wrote:Well, that kicked immense amounts of ass. Truly. This also looks like a pretty bitchin' movie.. Even more so then it did from the previews and whatnot. I'm keepin' dis.
Coo.
Orwell wrote:I'm shocked as to how well it's pulled off, the song when used in another video really didn't appeal that much to me, but the song/source combination really makes this an excellent video.
Awsmness.
ZephyrStar wrote:Pretty nifteh!
I want a shark. With laser beams. Attached. To. Its. Head. |:
8bit_samurai wrote:
ZS, Commissioner of DEATH wrote:Pretty nifteh!
x2

V/V
Coo.
guy07 wrote:Sweet stuff. I think it could have benefited from some more advanced editing though. It's hard to do a movie that good justice, but this was pretty decent :up:
Sorry if it didn't have enough invert flashes and other cheesy/useless effects like your videos. I'll keep that in mind for next time.
CodeChrono wrote:I need to see this movie. All I hear about it is praise.
Indeed. Read the comic first though.
godix wrote:The movie went through the original comic very carefully and removed almost every bit of depth or thought in it. You've just managed to go through the movie and remove anything of any worth that managed to survive that process. It's odd to see several hundred pages of in depth thought provoking story about anarchism, fascism, rebellion, what government abuses do to individuals, and how those who embrace violence to overthrow a dictatorship aren't the same people who should rebuild once they've won has been boiled down to 4:34 of 'this fight scene looks cool, don't it?'
I've read the comic, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ditto with the movie. I wasn't trying to do something with depth and meaning, I was trying to make something that would be entertaining to watch in the few minutes you would be watching it. I'll try and make it more political for you next time. :roll:
Lockstock wrote:well done cal, I really liked the changes you made since beta :o

awsm job :up:
I don't know if there were any changes since the beta ;)
Janzki wrote:Niceness :o

It's definitely a keeper for me.
Awsmness.
Copycat_Revolver wrote:Despite a total disinterest in ever getting around to seeing that movie, I have to say that I enjoyed this video. :up:
Go watch it. Naow.
Dr.NessieHorrible wrote:aaaaaaawesomeness.
Awsmnessie. See what I did thar?
JaddziaDax wrote:it was neat
Coo.
thundercatlord wrote:kewl! :D
No no. Coo.

Return to “General Discussion”