Let's all laugh at how dumb we used to be

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:15 pm

I'll one-up you guys and show you what I was like on a different community (since I joined the Org relatively late in my foruming timeline):

http://www.gamefaqsarchive.com/index.php?pg=72&x=2

Ctrl-F for my screenname and all that jazz.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:00 am

Phade would have to resurrect the Phorum to find my first post. But I already know how dumb I was. I haven't gotten much better. :O

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:31 am

My first two posts were about upload issues, and the third was releasing my first video....nothing too noobish or stupid about any of my beginning stuff. Mostly because when I first posted, it was only to announce videos and nothing more (or comment on a few videos I'd downloaded). I made all my connections and learning on IRC and AIM before joining in on the forum madness.

Savia
Chocolate teapot
Org Profile

Post by Savia » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:30 am

D-dub, when did you stop manually typing your signature onto every freaking post?

Anyhow:

Here's me starting off by pretentiously praising Kare Kano. Start as you mean to go on :up:

Here I splurge some meaninglessness about Eva, at great length.

Later in the same thread, laying down the sass.

Mere posts later, one of my favourite of my own posts for which I am granted a professorship :wink:
"A creator needs only one enthusiast to justify him." - Man Ray
"Restrictions breed creativity." - Mark Rosewater

A Freudian slip is where you say one thing, but mean your mother.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:58 pm

Savia wrote:D-dub, when did you stop manually typing your signature onto every freaking post?
Uhh...I dunno. I'm probably wrong, but perhaps the original forum settings didn't contain a signature thing? I dunno.
Savia wrote:Anyhow:

Here's me starting off by pretentiously praising Kare Kano. Start as you mean to go on :up:

Here I splurge some meaninglessness about Eva, at great length.

Later in the same thread, laying down the sass.

Mere posts later, one of my favourite of my own posts for which I am granted a professorship :wink:
Yes, the first post (and most of your posts) are probably why we all concluded you were a (hot) girl. I still contend this to be true :-*. I mean only girls like Kare Kano :P (disregard the fact I've seen it and own the DVDs).

As for the latter, oh man I remember those Eva debates! That's when I used to actually post a lot on here and would get into an Eva debate like every week! I am glad to see you, me and Metro seem to be on the same page (and still around). A lot of the other folks, not so much (even though I do remember them).
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Post by Pwolf » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:18 pm

AtomX wrote:Phade would have to resurrect the Phorum to find my first post. But I already know how dumb I was. I haven't gotten much better. :O

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
ditto

we are old :|

Pwolf

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:32 pm

link
One of my first posts, I suppose. According to AMV :: Search my first post also said that Sublime sang I've Seen Better Days. I swear I was brainwashed as a kid to believe Sublime sang that song.

I also had a post deleted thanking nailz for suggesting me to use the shift button. I started doing so afterwards and ever since, not really to be an ass, but it just seems like the right thing to do. I guess I aughta thank him and apologize, or something.
Under Construction

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:27 am

I could swear that my first post wasn't in this thread. But over 2755 posts later, I guess you forget.

Obviously, I lurked for a bit after joining up. And I lurked for a while before that as a guest.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Return to “General Discussion”