ACen

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:53 pm

jasper-isis wrote:How much cash are you out-of-towners setting aside?
'bout $500 for me at this point. I'm probably going to take the bus which should run at about half that amount.

If you're in the US though, flights should definitely be cheaper for you!
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:33 am

I set aside about twice the amount I usually pony up for the hotel room, so about $300 bucks. Though, being staff, I don't have to worry about quite a few of the expenses most worry about. Just some food when I eat out (like going to Geno's ^^) and well, something nice from the dealer's room.
ImageImageImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:06 am

I'm not so much "setting aside cash" as I am "looking at this credit line over here".

Yay America?

<_<
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 am

Kitsuner wrote:I'm not so much "setting aside cash" as I am "looking at this credit line over here".

Yay America?

<_<
Well, in case of emergency, my credit card limit is also ironically equal to my projected ACen budget :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”