FUCK I am Legend

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
krzT
I has a title
Org Profile

Post by krzT » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:36 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Anyone else figure out that the zombie set the trap before watching it happen? I didn't know what the hell smith was yelling at it for till he started talking about it having changed position. I mean it was way to obvious. They should of made it more unsuspecting some how :/. Like a new statue he'd never seen before or something. Anyways I hate when the plot is ruined by dialogue or too much foreshadowing.
I thought he had set the trap himself and was waiting to catch more of the zombies to test on? I didn't think they had the mental capacity to bait and trap. Wasn't that scene supposed to sum up how crazy he'd gotten from lack of human contact over the past 3 years? o_O

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:55 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:Overall I still think Independence day was his best movie.
Aw hell no.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:41 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote:Anyone else figure out that the zombie set the trap before watching it happen?
I swear I saw the mannequin's face move :shock:
Yeah I thought it was a real person too at first.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:44 am

that was children of men with will smith
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Return to “General Discussion”