Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:40 pm

The only thing I enjoyed from that movie was the Dark Knight Trailer : |

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:12 pm

there was only one joker. Jack Nicholas. I loved the original one, i don't see why they even felt the need to MAKE another one. :?

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:40 pm

loved the original one, i don't see why they even felt the need to MAKE another one.
I really dont see either :uhoh:
Last edited by Yok/0 on Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:52 pm

guy07 wrote:there was only one joker. Jack Nicholas.

I agree.

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:01 am

Did the ending completely throw off anyone else? I was expecting that monster girl to suddenly stand up alive as a human, and then the boss zombie dude would be all like "awww" and they would suddenly regain their humanity from the power of love.

I guess that ending would have sucked even more than the ending we got, but that's what hollywood has conditioned me to expect.

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:59 pm

Zarxrax wrote:Did the ending completely throw off anyone else? I was expecting that monster girl to suddenly stand up alive as a human, and then the boss zombie dude would be all like "awww" and they would suddenly regain their humanity from the power of love.

I guess that ending would have sucked even more than the ending we got, but that's what hollywood has conditioned me to expect.
Yeah, I was expecting a warm fuzzy ending too.
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

dwchang
Sad Boy on Site
Org Profile

Post by dwchang » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:24 pm

Zarxrax wrote:Did the ending completely throw off anyone else? I was expecting that monster girl to suddenly stand up alive as a human, and then the boss zombie dude would be all like "awww" and they would suddenly regain their humanity from the power of love.

Uhhhhhhh no.

I expected the zombie girl to stand up alright, but I thought she'd stand up and kill Will Smith while he goes "Aw hell no!" or something. There were SO many teases and false scares in that movie :P.
-Daniel
Newest Video: Through the Years and Far Away aka Sad Girl in Space

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:41 am

I totally thought Bob Marley would start playing and calm the zombies down. No joke. :x

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:06 am

The scene where he flashed the lights on the zombies sleeping in the dark corner of the room was probably the Peak point of interest and suspense to me. It kinda gave me a creepy flashback to the Silent hill movie scene with the light and the zombie nurse things what ever they were in the hallway she had to move through.

Anyone else figure out that the zombie set the trap before watching it happen? I didn't know what the hell smith was yelling at it for till he started talking about it having changed position. I mean it was way to obvious. They should of made it more unsuspecting some how :/. Like a new statue he'd never seen before or something. Anyways I hate when the plot is ruined by dialogue or too much foreshadowing.

I don't remember who said it but Real actors could not have taken the CGI zombies places. It would not have made as much of an impact and some of the stuff done could not have been possible. Plus It just wouldnt of been creepy enough facial expression wise.

Overall I still think Independence day was his best movie.
7.0/10
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:44 am

Eva-Fan wrote:Anyone else figure out that the zombie set the trap before watching it happen?
I swear I saw the mannequin's face move :shock:

Return to “General Discussion”