Am I crazy for thinking Sprite tastes better out of a can?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Am I crazy for thinking Sprite tastes better out of a can?

Post by inthesto » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:36 pm

As opposed to out of a bottle or out of the can.
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:28 pm

I think all pop tastes better from a can then a bottle.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:33 pm

I'm actually more of a bottle person. Though with the normal Nestea type ice tea, I prefer it canned for some reason.
ImageImage

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:39 pm

Can keeps it under intense pressure with lots of fizz. It's really hardcore and burns you when you drink it. :up:

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:53 pm

Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:55 pm

glass > can > plastic

oddly, if you pour pop from a plastic container into a glass and then drink it, it tastes better then if you drank right from the bottle.
ImageImageImageImage

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:03 am

Nessephanie wrote:I think all pop tastes better from a can then a bottle.

I stopped drinking pop when my family started buying two-liter bottles of it. Never went back. I moved on to booze. More expensive, much worse for you, much more American.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:58 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:

I stopped drinking pop when my family started buying two-liter bottles of it. Never went back. I moved on to booze. More expensive, much worse for you, much more American.
Actually alcohol consumption is uniformly higher in Europe than anywhere in the States :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:21 am

Otohiko wrote:
Flint the Dwarf wrote:

Actually alcohol consumption is uniformly higher in Europe than anywhere in the States :roll:
I'm not surprised. If I had to deal with train strikes one week and suburbs burning the next and every single day of my life I had to deal with french people then I'd probably be hitting the bottle pretty hard myself.

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:49 am

I always thought that the aluminum had an affect on its taste.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Return to “General Discussion”