But will it have a Linkin Park soundtrack?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:31 pm

Yokou Seishirou wrote:unless I see IMDB link
I don't trust IMDB any further than I could spit, but if it shows they mean business...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1098327/

I tend to believe SHH more where this kind of news is concerned.
http://www.superherohype.com/news.php?id=6499

James Wong is confirmed as the director, and they're filming next year in Mexico. As far as directing goes, Wong did The One. Regardless of the cheese in that movie, you have to admit his style is perfectly suited for the action. This might be alot better than you anti-DBZ fags are expecting.

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:39 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Yokou Seishirou wrote:unless I see IMDB link, or some sort of trailer, I refuse to believe this is serious.
:lol: - You do realize that IMDB is free to edit by anyone like wikipedia, right?
:(...now that u mention that XD and just one more reason to believe it can be a load of bull.

requiett wrote
James Wong is confirmed as the director, and they're filming next year in Mexico. As far as directing goes, Wong did The One. Regardless of the cheese in that movie, you have to admit his style is perfectly suited for the action. This might be alot better than you anti-DBZ fags are expecting.
The Director sounds like a good call but I would like to see how Durango Mexico when the special effects supervisor chose this location. I'll trust SHH on this one for now, but at this case I'll have to see w/e concept art they scavenge.

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:24 pm

Just to confirm...

<a href="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... lease">DBZ Coming in 2008</a>

Mark August 15, 2008 on your calenders. Don't wanna miss this one... :roll:

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:54 pm

Stephen Chow, of Kung Fu Hustle and Shaolin Soccer fame, is producing the project.

Awesome...I don't know how much influence producers have ... but Stephen Chow is awesome regardless..

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:40 pm

What if they turn the movie into a DBZ parody? :O
I would totally watch that. It has to have SOME humor, or at least bulma nudity. I'm interested to see how they will design vegeta ... goku should be easy ... but to pull off vegetas hair ...bald yet spiky ...that should be funny to see. And short. Maybe Danny De Vito will play him? :lol:

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:15 am

guy07 wrote:bulma nudity
I'm sure FOX would approve, especially after turning fucking Die Hard 4 into a PG-13 kiddy ride.

Yok/0
do not feed
Org Profile

Post by Yok/0 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:20 am

guy07 wrote:or at least bulma nudity.
If your expecting the role for Bulma to have blue hair...<cringes> u disgust me.

Can't believe this movie is being confirmed but watch this movie become a big fanfest of fanboyism when Vegeta doesn't say his line right or how he doesn't break his new Apple sponsored I-Scouter -_-.

If this sells out, expect each saga from the anime have their own movie :shock:
If this movie fails, we'll at least have a totally new shipment of LP amv live action dbz to look foward too :uhoh:...

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:12 pm

Yoko+ wrote:
guy07 wrote:or at least bulma nudity.
If your expecting the role for Bulma to have blue hair...<cringes> u disgust me.
Wasn't it green/teal ...?

Inaaca
Org Profile

Post by Inaaca » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:59 am

Everyone seems to assume that Vegeta is going to be in it, but I seriously doubt he will. Remember, it's a Dragonball movie, not Dragonball Z (Goku is supposedly an adult though, so I guess the end of Dragonball). Also, Piccolo has been announced as the main antagonist here.

requiett
Org Profile

Post by requiett » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:13 am

If Vegeta is in it, he better fucking tell us it's over 9,000.

Return to “General Discussion”