Post here if you are drunk.

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby Tono_Fyr » Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:01 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.


The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

:/ (may seem off topic, but I'm quite confident Flint will understand)
User avatar
Tono_Fyr
 
Joined: 05 Jun 2004
Location: Savannah, Georgia

Postby aesling » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:23 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:
Flint the Dwarf wrote:Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.


The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

:/ (may seem off topic, but I'm quite confident Flint will understand)


Offtopic in the offtopic forums? We can't have that.
User avatar
aesling
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Location: Wall Rose
Status: Human McNugget

Postby Kitsuner » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:57 pm

aesling wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:
Flint the Dwarf wrote:Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.


The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

:/ (may seem off topic, but I'm quite confident Flint will understand)


Offtopic in the offtopic forums? We can't have that.

Wouldn't that make it ON topic? But then if it's on topic in the Off Topic section, that'd make it OFF topic, and... er...

Dammit, I confused myself again. Image
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 pm

Tono_Fyr wrote:The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

:/ (may seem off topic, but I'm quite confident Flint will understand)

Yeah, I know. I didn't realize the connection between them until I read about it on Wikipedia a few months ago.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
User avatar
Flint the Dwarf
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2002
Location: Ashland, WI

Postby Tono_Fyr » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:19 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:
Tono_Fyr wrote:The Glass Prison
This Dying Soul
The Root Of All Evil
Repentance

:/ (may seem off topic, but I'm quite confident Flint will understand)

Yeah, I know. I didn't realize the connection between them until I read about it on Wikipedia a few months ago.

The shared melodies and lyrics didn't give it away? Even if you don't care about lyrics, you still hear them when you listen to music :P
User avatar
Tono_Fyr
 
Joined: 05 Jun 2004
Location: Savannah, Georgia

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:20 am

I definitely caught the musical similarity between This Dying Soul and Repentance, and maybe The Root of All Evil, but I didn't grasp the significance. And I never read the lyrics, so I'm only familiar with Glass Prison's and This Dying Soul's.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
User avatar
Flint the Dwarf
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2002
Location: Ashland, WI

Postby guy07 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:04 pm

i'm ay it again, but i only had 3 beers and a mickey of shisky. So i don't know y i am this drunk. :?



it took me like 2 minutes to type that >.>;
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Postby aesling » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:00 am

Lolwhat. I'm drunk and I can still talk better than NerdStrudel.

AND guy07. Not that that's hard.
User avatar
aesling
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Location: Wall Rose
Status: Human McNugget

Postby guy07 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:44 am

I think you meant type :p
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Postby aesling » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:53 pm

I meant both really.
User avatar
aesling
Mad Scientist
 
Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Location: Wall Rose
Status: Human McNugget

Postby guy07 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:02 am

BUMP


Because i shall never die. :twisted:


And cuz fireball ftw
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:27 pm

thread fails, call for lock
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
User avatar
Flint the Dwarf
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2002
Location: Ashland, WI

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests