Post here if you are drunk.

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby guy07 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:35 pm

famit! it took me liekm 10 mins to type that right and i spelt your nama wronh

!!!
guy07

Postby wurpess » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:42 pm

guy07 wrote:I think my study is complete. My findings:
Me and wupress drink way to fucking much. :lol:
The rest of you have some catching up to : /

Wupress, if we ever meet at a con, we're having a show down :twisted:

lol. It's on! *^_^*

(no, not drunk at the moment. I just moved in w/ mt bf, and he needs more alchohol in his apt. O.o)
ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

Postby guy07 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:53 pm

So now you get booze and sex? Wow, good deal. :P
guy07

Postby wurpess » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 am

guy07 wrote:So now you get booze and sex? Wow, good deal. :P

Yeah, its great! *^_^* Once we get some booze in here. :roll:
ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

Postby wurpess » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:52 am

wurpess wrote:
guy07 wrote:So now you get booze and sex? Wow, good deal. :P

Yeah, its great! *^_^* Once we get some booze in here. :roll:

Actually, I found some Vodka. Watching 'The Cell' and 'Stay Alive' is really funky when you're buzzed. :P

And we are probably pinned as the official org drunks. lol.
ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:13 am

You guys are amateurs.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby guy07 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:47 am

That sounds like a challenge flint.
guy07

Postby Otohiko » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:29 pm

Flint the Dwarf wrote:You guys are amateurs.

x2
Otohiko

Postby wurpess » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:04 pm

guy07 wrote:That sounds like a challenge flint.

x2 :D

Though why we'd be trying to defend the title of org drunk (or the drunken title of any part of the internet) I don't know. :?

ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

Postby guy07 » Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:54 pm

...that wasn't funny : /
guy07

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:20 pm

Now, wurpress, wouldn't you feel bad if I had a mentally retarded brother? :cry:

A mentally retarded brother in the special olympics. :cry:

[spoiler][size=0]I don't, but wouldn't you feel bad if I did?[/size][/spoiler]
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby wurpess » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:28 pm

Hey, I didn't make it, I just thought it fit the situation. :P ("competing/arguing" over the internet over who is the bigger drunk.) I have nothing against the mentally handicapped and do not wish to belittle their participation in the special Olympics. But the topic was drinking and who's the bigger drunk, therefore I did not think politically correctness really came into the equation. :roll:
ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:09 pm

wurpess wrote:Hey, I didn't make it, I just thought it fit the situation. :P ("competing/arguing" over the internet over who is the bigger drunk.) I have nothing against the mentally handicapped and do not wish to belittle their participation in the special Olympics. But the topic was drinking and who's the bigger drunk, therefore I did not think politically correctness really came into the equation. :roll:

=pwnage over da code
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:55 am

Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby wurpess » Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:58 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:Hah, you don't want to challenge me.

A week where I go a day without drinking is cause for celebration. Guess how I celebrate. It's to the point where it takes me three hours to sleep if I'm sober. I've been doing this so long that I know not to drunk post. You guys are noobs, childishly overeager to show off your pubes. And why am I replying? I don't think it's cool. It's really just pathetic, mostly on my part, because I know better. It's certainly nothing to be proud of, but the more honest and open I am about it, the better it is for me.

I do this in good fun. I am a nerd attached to my comp. Drinking tends to take away good judgement and scruples, which are generally acted out in the drinkers current environment. Seeing as my comp is one of my normal environments (as pathetic as it may be) that's one of the places such actions go. But don't think I don't know what its like to have an alchohol problem. My last bf, things went wrong. I lived in TX with him. His immaturity came out, he constantly needed me to bail him out of situations, usually monetarily. (Like needing gas money after he spent the day playing golf.) I was stranded in TX, away from my family and friends, not being able to get ahead in life because of him, not being able to save any money to leave. So everyday, I holed myself up in the office with a bottle of rum. The only times I was ever sober was at work. Only because it was my only chance to try and get even the slightest bit ahead in any part of my life. Luckily, in my drunken ramblings, I got back in touch with the guy I'm with now who took me out of that. I never want to go back to that again. Which is why I'm ok with harmless (though heavy) weekend drinking with the occasional during week drunk fests and one time drinking contests, but not with lifestyle challenges. You want the title of "the org drunk," you can have it. If it means going through what I went through 2 or 3 years ago, then I don't want it. (Not that I cared anyway. This was just all in good fun.)
ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion