Loli AMVs

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby Zarxrax » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:11 am

I think its largely due to what you are exposed to, and become used to. There was a time when the idea of loli hentai would have disgusted me. But you sit there watching lots of anime, you see attractive teenage characters. You watch more and more anime, and you see younger and younger characters that are attractive. It's not necessarily sexual, but it plants the seeds. You browse image boards like 4chan, and people are posting loli pics, and maybe you think its funny or amusing at first. Eventually, all of this stuff comes together, and you find that loli hentai is now sexually exciting for you. The things that you exposed yourself to conditioned you to it.

Japan is a nation of fucking pedophiles, but its really not a surprise to me. You can walk down the street and buy photobooks featuring junior high kids in provocative poses. Adult businessmen pay young girls to go out with them. You can buy panties out by schoolgirls out of a vending machine. In that kind of environment, the someone living in Japan would probably have a hard time NOT being a pedophile.
User avatar
Zarxrax
 
Joined: 01 Apr 2001
Location: Concord, NC

Postby guy07 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:43 pm

Normal people don't talk about "Whethr or not anime child porn is oK LOLOL".


But in most parts of the world, if a female is old enough to have children, she's considered old enough to be sexually active (So what, 11-13?). Now, places like Canada, america, and most of Europe see it as sick and disgusting. But that's just out views, we can't walk up to a man living in Kenya and say "How can you sleep with a girl half your age, you should be fucking shot!" That would be totally disrespecting their culture. But japan is where we draw the line between culture and perversion(did is type that right? :s ). But as said, their whole society pretty fuckin much rotates around it. So that can't really be helped. And since anime is main part of japanese culture now, naturally it's built into that. And we like that. Or else we wouldn't be making AMVS. Don't get me wrong, i'm not calling you all pedophiles. I'm just saying.

So Guy is the next amv generation Mr. Oni?


Just to clear this up, i draw the line at the mid-teens range. If a character looks under 16 or so, it doesn't do anything for me. So please don't call me oni junior. -_-


Go outside. Go get laid.

I like how beowolf never ceases to amuse me by assuming none of us have lives. True ignorance. Good job mate, marvelous stuff. :up:[/quote]
User avatar
guy07
 
Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Location: T.O.
Status: Back in beard.

Postby Beowulf » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:39 pm

rofl I can't believe I end up defending the conservative moral high ground but here it goes:

I make large sweeping statements because I'd like to think people know what I'm getting at, and the point I'm trying to make. Of course people who post here get laid and have social lives, I'm not saying they don't.

What I ASSUME is that anyone who has been in a healthy sexual relationship is naturally not into underage sexuality, child porn, 12 years looking cute, etc. The fact that its even discussed openly and its semantics intellectually disassembled is enough of a clue that people are into it, and thats just sad and fucked any way you slice it.

But that's just out views, we can't walk up to a man living in Kenya and say "How can you sleep with a girl half your age, you should be fucking shot!" That would be totally disrespecting their culture.


How can you say this? Do you even believe what you're saying or are you just trying to win an argument? Are you seriously comparing old men fucking pre-teens to disrespecting someone's culture?. Have you ever experienced another culture, been to another country, etc? To assume that sex with girls isn't a question of universal cruelty, but rather an issue of cultural tolerance, is the height of ignorance and arrogance. If you don't get that, then I'm sorry. My text probably won't do anything to persuade, as your problems are much bigger.

Its a question of where you draw the line between culture, and utter fucking perversion. The fact that this thread has gotten this far is really indicative of where a lot of people stand on the issue, which is really sick and heart breaking. To me it shows a complete disdain for people and total a-morality.

Please don't even try to turn this into a "product of your environment" argument. Every 10 year old knows whats wrong and what isn't. Having sex with children, getting off by watching children, being aroused by the kind of trash that Japan's bankrupt culture vomits up, is wrong. Its pretty black and white.
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby AMV_4000 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:55 pm

i just think its funny to cross that line.. the reason is because everyone looks down upon it and if there is an anime using those scenes... chances are someone will use it in a video. you cant say that all loli amvs are bad tho... just look at amv technique beat... no lolis were harmed.. on the flip side, look at pedo project 06... if your into that kind of stuff.. then maby you have more issues then you think, but for majority of us, im pretty sure that we do it just because we can..
User avatar
AMV_4000
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2002
Location: USA

Postby godix » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:18 pm

So guy07, what exactly prompted this topic? Did you get caught balls deep in a 12 year old and you're looking for some sort of scapegoat or defense the judge will buy?

On a different note, I like how the guy who has a video that's partially titled 'the story of the anti-christ' in his profile is lecturing us on morality. Not saying Beo is wrong, just the irony is amusing.
Image
User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2002

Postby Beowulf » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:33 pm

godix wrote:On a different note, I like how the guy who has a video that's partially titled 'the story of the anti-christ' in his profile is lecturing us on morality. Not saying Beo is wrong, just the irony is amusing.


glad you noticed :lol:
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:18 pm

Meh. I'll talk about this on three different levels.

Ethically: Meh. It's bad. It's wrong. I don't care who you are, where you're from, or why you think you have the right to, but you shouldn't do it! Artistically depicting children in inappropriate situations is terrible! While its true that some children are indeed subjected to such things in other countries, it shouldn't be so here, in some of the better countries in our world.

Internet Freedom Persona: While I think that we should have the freedom to do whatever we want on the internet (it's our right!), I think that some things need to be monitored. Child pornography (even fictional) should not be allowed by any means. It's just wrong.

Personally: I really don't care. I don't watch the stuff, so it's other people's problems.
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Postby CrackTheSky » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:43 pm

CodeChrono wrote:While its true that some children are indeed subjected to such things in other countries, it shouldn't be so here, in some of the better countries in our world.

...?

The hell is that supposed to mean?
User avatar
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls
 
Joined: 27 Aug 2006
Location: Chicago
Status: Probably not editing.

Postby Yok/0 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:49 pm

CodeChrono wrote:While its true that some children are indeed subjected to such things in other countries, it shouldn't be so here, in some of the better countries in our world.


USA! USA!
Yok/0
do not feed
 
Joined: 20 Sep 2003

Postby NS » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:58 pm

Children being raped is only looked down upon... in AMERICA!
ImageImage
User avatar
NS
I like pants
 
Joined: 08 Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Status: Pants

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:27 pm

Zarxrax wrote:Japan is a nation of fucking pedophiles, but its really not a surprise to me. You can walk down the street and buy photobooks featuring junior high kids in provocative poses. Adult businessmen pay young girls to go out with them. You can buy panties out by schoolgirls out of a vending machine. In that kind of environment, the someone living in Japan would probably have a hard time NOT being a pedophile.


I've grabbed doujin randomly off the shelves in 2 different Mandarake stores (Shibuya and Nakano) and just from random pulls at least 40% of everything there was lolicon and they even had special cordoned off sections that foreigners weren't allowed to go (well, i don't know that for a fact, but they kinda yelled at us when dokool began peaking behind the clothed off sections). The big thing in the hentai / h-game industry for years was to stake the claim, no matter how bizarre or improbable given the character designs, that the characters were all 18+, but now they seem to be edging away from that stance (due to the relative popularity of the doujinshi market?). When that many people get off on it you really need to question how (mentally, not legally) it's different than any other sexual fetish or preference. While we (as a global society) might not like to admit it, gays were treated as having mental disorders for decades upon decades (and still are by arch-conservatives), so aside from the moral indignation that rightly should be thrown against rapists and the like, how is it really any different from a psychological standpoint?
User avatar
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
 
Joined: 14 Sep 2004
Location: Merrimack, NH
Status: Extreeeeeeeeeme

Postby godix » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:40 pm

Almost forgot something. The <a href="http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm">age of consent</a> is mostly 14 to 16 throughout the world with a fair number of 18's here and there. Lowest is Canada/Mexico/Philippines/Zimbabwe at 12 (in some situations). Highest is Madagascar at 21. Japan's federal law is 13 but many areas raise it to 18.

In other words, Japan is not the lowest and in many areas of it is on the high end of the scale. There also doesn't seem to be a trend better the 'better' countries vs the other countries. If anything the shitholes of the world have more restrictions since quite a few islamic countries make it illegal to fuck unless you're married.
Image
User avatar
godix
a disturbed member
 
Joined: 03 Aug 2002

Postby CodeZTM » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:43 pm

CrackTheSky wrote:
CodeChrono wrote:While its true that some children are indeed subjected to such things in other countries, it shouldn't be so here, in some of the better countries in our world.

...?

The hell is that supposed to mean?


Damn. Now I look bad.

I didn't mean what I think I meant. I wasn't saying that other countries are better than other countires, I should have said more "civilized". But then again, civilized is all up to opinion. And by civilized I meant moral standards, and I was actually talking about under-developed nations.

Can I just take it back? Plz? X_X
User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
 
Joined: 03 Mar 2006
Location: Arkansas
Status: Flapping Lips

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:58 pm

mmmm tastes like feet >.>
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby The Origonal Head Hunter » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:02 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:mmmm tastes like feet >.>
whole other fetish entirely.
RonnieDaking wrote:i like my anime like I like my women, from japan and speaking english

Image
Boredom.
User avatar
The Origonal Head Hunter
The Propheteer
 
Joined: 16 Jul 2005
Location: State of Denial
Status: Hooked on a Feeling

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fire_Starter and 2 guests