Screw Canada

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Screw Canada

Postby Athena » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:50 pm

Happy America Day everyone. Because as we all know, it doesn't matter who you are, we're going to bring America to you.
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby godix » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:54 pm

I was about to suggest someone celebrate the 4th by doing a sarcastic 'rah rah america' video that's actually about how much america sucks until I remembered it's already been <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=93725">done</a>
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Ileia » Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:57 pm

I like this screwing Canada idea. : D
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby godix » Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:00 pm

Ileia wrote:I like this screwing Canada idea. : D

With all the anal rape you do I always assumed you've already screwed half of Canada.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby JudgeHolden » Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:48 pm

Ileia wrote:I like this screwing Canada idea. : D

Yesh, we know you have screwed your way across Canada ... no need to brag .... :shock:
ImageImageImageImage
JudgeHolden

Postby Topstar_Productions » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:04 am

Well I don't think it, or the song is so much that America sucks... but that America is evil and bent on world and cultural conquest. Not always the same thing...

America does suck though.
Topstar_Productions

Postby Orwell » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:27 am

Topstar_Productions wrote:Well I don't think it, or the song is so much that America sucks... but that America is evil and bent on world and cultural conquest. Not always the same thing...

America does suck though.

Go read Colossus: The Rise and Fall of the American Empire. Good stuff. :up:
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."
Orwell
godx, Son of godix

Postby godix » Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:15 pm

Topstar_Productions wrote:Well I don't think it, or the song is so much that America sucks... but that America is evil and bent on world and cultural conquest. Not always the same thing...

On the bright side, at least we're bad at it. I mean if there's gonna be a world superpower bent on global conquest wouldn't you rather have it be an incompetent one?
godix
a disturbed member

Postby JudgeHolden » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:41 pm

I'm still trying to figure out why GW went have way across the world to "liberate" a bunch of persians, when there are people just to the north of us who need to be "liberated" from the French.
ImageImageImageImage
JudgeHolden

Postby Kristyrat » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:58 pm

Hey, hey, il n'y a rien de mal avec les Canadiens Francaises, c'est les faus losengiers en France qui sont les bricons :evil:

(/me hopes that no France people take this seriously >_>)
Kristyrat
Time-traveling penguin

Postby Ileia » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:04 pm

Kristyrat wrote:Hey, hey, il n'y a rien de mal avec les Canadiens Francaises, c'est les faus losengiers en France qui sont les bricons :evil:

*seizures*
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby Ayanefan » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:59 pm

Ileia wrote:
Kristyrat wrote:Hey, hey, il n'y a rien de mal avec les Canadiens Francaises, c'est les faus losengiers en France qui sont les bricons :evil:

*seizures*

Et comme je disais, on peut parler d'America en Francais et ils ne savent pas de quoi qu'on parle. America est un mot. America est un voisin. America avec Dubya. Ha ha ha, je ris et je ne dis rien. Intelligent et Dubya n'equivaut pas (c'est vrai pourtant). Et tout ce temps ils pensent que je dit de la "shit" d'America. LOL!!!!!
Ayanefan

Postby Fall_Child42 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:49 pm

godix wrote:I was about to suggest someone celebrate the 4th by doing a sarcastic 'rah rah america' video that's actually about how much america sucks until I remembered it's already been <a href="http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=93725">done</a>

you know, i still get many a comment telling me how patriotic I am.

Mabey it's the german.
Fall_Child42
has a rock

Postby Athena » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:01 pm

Hey hey hey, get yer damn Euronese out of my RAH RAH AMERICA thread. English only, and none of that damn "eh" or "hoser" shit. Those aren't real words.
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby EvaFan » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:34 am

"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson
EvaFan

Next

Return to General Discussion