Finally got a hosatchel imposter of my very own...

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Finally got a hosatchel imposter of my very own...

Postby Athena » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:30 am

In this thread we discuss the humor of people who attempt to rip off our videos. I am neither upset nor offended. Just amused and flattered someone would take my oldest video and pretend it was theirs. Please share your funny hosatchel stories.

http://www.hosatchel.com/watch?v=uyu0_gF5Xi0
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:49 am

Glad that you liked ^.^ The clips from shoujo kakumei Utena here used have been taked from my Utena's DVDs and from episodies that i have on pc.

that is some good stuff there lolz

Geezus... if you're gonna rip-off someone else's video, at least cut the bumpers out...no0b..

lolz

i have a whole playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... DCA8C9D8A4

though alot of the time when you call someone out they take the video down so alot of the links in the playlist dont work anymore... also the playlist has videos that have ripped off well known videos...

this video in particular:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIsv1irg3gg

cracks me up cause not only did they rip off my video footage, but they did the same exact song to it and did a horrible butcher job... of course I'm the only one that has commented lolz probably because it is THAT BAD

and i dont really want ppl starting drama with this person, cause i can hold my own against them lolz, its just highly ammusing
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Kristyrat » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:45 am

Someone finally took it down, but my favourite was a Kingdom Hearts video that seemed to have been recorded from being played on a TV, using my edit of Flesh Field's Voice of Dissent, with the audio credited as being
Kristyrat - Psychosomasis

Needless to say, it was hard to even recognize the song because the camera was so bad >_>
Kristyrat
Time-traveling penguin

Postby downwithpants » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:56 am

its youtube not hosatchel :roll: :roll: :roll:
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person

Postby Ileia » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:03 pm

Kristyrat wrote:Someone finally took it down, but my favourite was a Kingdom Hearts video that seemed to have been recorded from being played on a TV, using my edit of Flesh Field's Voice of Dissent, with the audio credited as being
Kristyrat - Psychosomasis

Needless to say, it was hard to even recognize the song because the camera was so bad >_>

Could be worse. Could be an AMV uploaded to MySpace that was recorded with a camera off of You~Tube. Now that's classy. Again, once it was brought to their attention, they deleted it. :(
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby JaddziaDax » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:13 pm

i remember seeing that one XD that cracked me up... but i dont think that they were trying to take credit for your work... lolz... it was pretty funny
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Athena » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:33 am

Update: I went ahead and added the comment, "You know you left my bumper on, right?" figuring I had nothing to lose. I got this response:

Neptune21 wrote:the video story of a girl.. i have your version and the version that we( me and my cousin) made..the only diference was the quality but like we loved your video we keep as your pro the video story of a girl.. i have your version and the version that we( me and my cousin) made..the only diference was the quality but like we loved your video we keep as your production that we respect as the autor.

Only difference was the quality? So, you're telling me that you used exactly the same cuts from the same sources, and despite my part DVD, part VHS, part video game footage all encoded into horrid DivX 3.11, and then recompressed into MPEG-1, managed to still produce something of lower quality six years later? Yeah, and if you find someone to buy that, I have some great beach front property to sell them in Arizona.
Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:20 am

i like how the statement was repeated
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Return to General Discussion