I put on my robe and wizard hat: Harry Potter Movie 5/Book 7

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 9:06 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I dunno I thought it got better after the third book, the first two were really slow :/ I think the fifth was her best in my opinion, but that's probably because it was the longest and I like longer books because it challenges my short attention span. I actually read that whole book in a day and was so proud of myself *^_^*


i agree the 5th was my favorite O: and i like the 6th alot too but a certin character's death i had been predicting since i read the 4th... happened in the 6th... O.o

but i like those two cause theres a ton more snape in them O.O
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Kitsuner » Thu May 17, 2007 9:09 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:
DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:I dunno I thought it got better after the third book, the first two were really slow :/ I think the fifth was her best in my opinion, but that's probably because it was the longest and I like longer books because it challenges my short attention span. I actually read that whole book in a day and was so proud of myself *^_^*


i agree the 5th was my favorite O: and i like the 6th alot too but a certin character's death i had been predicting since i read the 4th... happened in the 6th... O.o

but i like those two cause theres a ton more snape in them O.O

I don't believe any of those major deaths really resulted in the characters being dead. I mean, it's not like they found the bodies, right?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
User avatar
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
 
Joined: 16 Feb 2003
Location: Chicago, IL
Status: Top Breeder

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 9:30 pm

book 5:

spoiler dont click if you are afraid of seeing the end of the new movie:
http://userpic.livejournal.com/61098846/7942165

book six:

[spoiler]considering dumbledore's "animal" is a phoenix, its pretty predictable he will pull an obi-wan/gandalf at some point... but yea i think it was said that someone found the body at the bottom of the tower but i could be wrong, its been a while since i read the actual book O.o i like reading the theories of what happened up there that night, especially since Snape is the one who killed him[/spoiler]

and heres something i have HEARD about book 7

[spoiler]i hear that his ghost is what is going to come back (like obi-wan) and help harry out that way :/ though this "source" i heard it from was some random troll going around posting "spoilers" on livejournal communities they might be pulling stuff from their ass, so its all and all possible its wrong...[/spoiler]

spoilers never piss me off but i use the tag just incase people dont want to hear roumers... i know some people so extreme that when they go to buy the book they are going to wait in line wearing earplugs and looking at the floor... a little extreme O: imho but their choice not mine :P

[spoiler]harry/snape fanfic ftw![/spoiler]
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby SilversLightning » Thu May 17, 2007 9:55 pm

[spoiler] actually I think harry is gonna talk to dumbledore through the headmaster portrait thingy

:roll: :lol: [/spoiler]
User avatar
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
 
Joined: 17 Oct 2005
Location: in an alternate universe
Status: Going crazy

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 10:00 pm

O: thats one common theory O:
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Krisqo » Thu May 17, 2007 10:01 pm

Somehow i get the feeling I should start reading these books if I wanna survive past the summer :(
Image
User avatar
Krisqo
Cooking Oil
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2003
Location: Moderating the Adobe Forums
Status: W.O.A (Waiting on Aion)

Postby SilversLightning » Thu May 17, 2007 10:17 pm

Krisqo wrote:Somehow i get the feeling I should start reading these books if I wanna survive past the summer :(


:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
 
Joined: 17 Oct 2005
Location: in an alternate universe
Status: Going crazy

Postby JaddziaDax » Thu May 17, 2007 10:19 pm

it could always be worse: she could force you to read yaoi-harry potter-fanfiction :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby SilversLightning » Thu May 17, 2007 10:20 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
 
Joined: 17 Oct 2005
Location: in an alternate universe
Status: Going crazy

Postby Krisqo » Thu May 17, 2007 10:27 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:it could always be worse: she could force you to read yaoi-harry potter-fanfiction :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


:O
Image
User avatar
Krisqo
Cooking Oil
 
Joined: 07 Jul 2003
Location: Moderating the Adobe Forums
Status: W.O.A (Waiting on Aion)

Postby Athena » Fri May 18, 2007 4:19 am

Krisqo wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:it could always be worse: she could force you to read yaoi-harry potter-fanfiction :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


:O


Femmeslash is better. Hermione/Ginny, the other H/G. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
Athena
I ♥ the 80's
 
Joined: 02 Mar 2001
Location: Japan
Status: Sad Girl on Mac

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri May 18, 2007 6:24 am

naw harry/snape cause if youre going to make harry gay you might as well choose the most wrong person to make him gay for O:
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

Postby Willen » Fri May 18, 2007 8:47 am

JaddziaDax wrote:naw harry/snape cause if youre going to make harry gay you might as well choose the most wrong person to make him gay for O:

Somehow, I had a feeling you were going to post that combo. :P
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image
User avatar
Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
 
Joined: 10 Jul 2005
Location: SOS-Dan HQ
Status: Melancholy

Postby Athena » Fri May 18, 2007 12:40 pm

Willen wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:naw harry/snape cause if youre going to make harry gay you might as well choose the most wrong person to make him gay for O:

Somehow, I had a feeling you were going to post that combo. :P


Harry/Giant Squid

(It actually has supporters |: )
Image
User avatar
Athena
I ♥ the 80's
 
Joined: 02 Mar 2001
Location: Japan
Status: Sad Girl on Mac

Postby JaddziaDax » Fri May 18, 2007 12:47 pm

i thought it was Hagrid and the squid? not harry :/

and harry/squid = not gay

harry/squid = beastality
User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
 
Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Status: I has a TRU Arceus

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bollocks and 1 guest