Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Thu May 10, 2007 2:17 am

Nessephanie wrote:Image

>_>
Pie goes where?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 10, 2007 6:36 am

Eva-Fan wrote:this thread can be locked and/or deleted or wtf ever i dont care, apparently no one was interested in this idea.
you never stated any "thread rules" O.o and you never said what a "ride" is supposed to be...

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Thu May 10, 2007 10:18 am

JaddziaDax wrote:
Eva-Fan wrote:this thread can be locked and/or deleted or wtf ever i dont care, apparently no one was interested in this idea.
you never stated any "thread rules" O.o and you never said what a "ride" is supposed to be...
Problem is, many of us live in big cities and use PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ... I know, tis a sinful word in America .... :roll:

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Thu May 10, 2007 10:54 am

JudgeHolden wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:
Problem is, many of us live in big cities and use PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ... I know, tis a sinful word in America .... :roll:
There's also the fact that, with the exception of a few people, I'd bet that none of us give a damn about cars beyond them getting us where we need to go. Besides though, that's not how OT threads work. You throw it to the masses and see what you catch.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu May 10, 2007 11:01 am

hell, ive just been too lazy to change the batteries in my camera so i can take a pic of my car :P

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Thu May 10, 2007 11:17 am

JaddziaDax wrote:hell, ive just been too lazy to change the batteries in my camera so i can take a pic of my car :P
x2 except the only camera I have is on my cell phone.

Plus the car I have is a hand me down so it's all dented and stuff. That would make a pretty pic (sarcasm). Yeah and then people will think I'm a horrid driver.

and I don't even drive it :/ because well driving where I live is suicide. I rather get driven or catch the bus but I learned to drive just in case I ever HAD to.

Plus if I would ever drive alone I would probably be pulled over constantly because the coppers wouldn't think I'm even old enough to drive. And I hate American cops >.<

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu May 10, 2007 11:50 am

Orwell wrote:
JudgeHolden wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:
There's also the fact that, with the exception of a few people, I'd bet that none of us give a damn about cars beyond them getting us where we need to go. Besides though, that's not how OT threads work. You throw it to the masses and see what you catch.
Eh, if I had a car I'd gladly write about it.

Consider the fact that some of us are just horribly poor *cough* :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Thu May 10, 2007 2:06 pm

Don't really matter to me, i was just curious as to how everyone else gets around. if you have a car or a bike, pimp it. If you don't thats fine. You can take a picture of what you use to get around like Krisqo did and explain it a bit.

For some reason i got all the sarcastic idiots at the same time so i figured this thread failed.

Don't matter to me anymore, if you want to do it, dew it.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu May 10, 2007 2:20 pm

Eva-Fan wrote:You can take a picture of what you use to get around like Krisqo did and explain it a bit.
I wish I could take pics like that o.O

But to explain... Umm... The trolley is just a 5 min walk from my house and it takes me to work and my old high school. It connects with 69th Street where I can get a bus to almost anywhere in Philadelphia or take the EL to the city, 30th Street Station. Trains that go to all points, even the airport. Yeah... who needs a car. Even though SEPTA sucks :roll:

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Thu May 10, 2007 3:01 pm

We're interested ...we just are all to broke to own cars : / (And i don't have my full licence >.>; )

Return to “General Discussion”