Pimp Yo Ridez

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat May 12, 2007 12:02 am

Yet suicide is getting cheaper and easier all the time. I tell ya, suicide solves any problem. Money back guaranteed.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Org Profile

Post by Bakadeshi » Sat May 12, 2007 12:13 am

Eva-Fan wrote:
Orwell wrote:New question to all. What are gas prices in your region? $3.27-3.50 here. Despite a refinery being less than 50 miles away, and I think that's a large overestimate.
Here it's sitting on 3.19 a gallon thats not including tax, I'm sure it will go up a bit more once we get farther into summer time.

I remember when it was 1.97 around 1990's... Cost of living is getting insane...
1.97? I remember when it was 58 cents a gallon ;p that was around 1995ish I think

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Sat May 12, 2007 4:39 am

Orwell wrote:New question to all. What are gas prices in your region? $3.27-3.50 here. Despite a refinery being less than 50 miles away, and I think that's a large overestimate.
You North Americans are still lucky, I wish we had prices like that.

1 liter of 92 Octane gas = 1.40 € in Germany. Calculated to your units, it's 8.60 $ a gallon.
I'm still lucky to live close to the border to Luxembourg where gas is around 20 cent cheaper per liter.
Driving a car has sure become a luxury somewhat.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat May 12, 2007 9:39 am

Ah Europe, when it comes to your guys transportation, all I can say is, "no free train rides". Though I'll have ask Oto about the origin of that one.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat May 12, 2007 10:53 am

Bakadeshi wrote:2.87 here aswell at the QTs. can get as high as 2.98
this is about the range for us

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Sat May 12, 2007 2:21 pm

Where I live now is $3.45 for regular (another reason why I don't drive >.<) but yeah I know England's gas is like 8$ a gallon too so yeah. but still, highest it's ever been because they want the same situation as Europe.

Unfortunately the public transportation where I live is really crappy so many feel that they HAVE to drive if they want to go anywhere. Public transportation in England and France so pwns Americas :roll: :lol:

Return to “General Discussion”