AMV Logo Contest

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby wurpess » Thu May 03, 2007 10:38 pm

Krisqo wrote:
wurpess wrote:Yes, and realizing after I hit submit that the mouse is upside down. :P Well, it looked cool in my head. The execution sucked. lol. But I'll try harder next year. *^_^*

You better try harder, or no more rum for you :evil:

:cry: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'm at my bf's in the land of vodka right now anyway. lol. :P
ImageImage
wurpess
rabid fangirl

Postby Krisqo » Thu May 03, 2007 10:41 pm

wurpess wrote:
Krisqo wrote:
wurpess wrote:Yes, and realizing after I hit submit that the mouse is upside down. :P Well, it looked cool in my head. The execution sucked. lol. But I'll try harder next year. *^_^*

:cry: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I'm at my bf's in the land of vodka right now anyway. lol. :P

Oh god... more Camillia drunken ramblings about challenging me to a East Coast Suck Off...

(I'm never gonna let you live that one down. ^_^)
Krisqo
Cooking Oil

Postby Minion » Fri May 04, 2007 8:34 am

wurpess wrote:
Krisqo wrote:

is dat sum pre-date rape posting?
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby Kitsuner » Fri May 04, 2007 1:17 pm

Action! logo or AMV Face. There can be no others. :amv:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Previous

Return to General Discussion