YOU KNOW WHERE I'M FROM!!! >_<

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Sat May 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:
Germans = Overengineer. Make things too complicated *cough* I-drive *cough*
Japanese = Keep It Simple Stupid (hence why japanese cars are the most reliable)
Americans = Rawr Power! Can't build anything thats not a V8. although they are learning lately.

/end rantish

What about those Sexy Italian Cars huh?
Vespas?

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Sat May 05, 2007 10:19 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:
Fall_Child42 wrote:
Bakadeshi wrote:
Germans = Overengineer. Make things too complicated *cough* I-drive *cough*
Japanese = Keep It Simple Stupid (hence why japanese cars are the most reliable)
Americans = Rawr Power! Can't build anything thats not a V8. although they are learning lately.

/end rantish

What about those Sexy Italian Cars huh?
Vespas?
A vespa is not a car. but i DO want one

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Sat May 05, 2007 11:18 pm

Please god, tell me i did not just hear a full grown man say he wants a scooter. Fall you are not an asian tourist! You might as well get one of those bikes with the little motors on them ...those things look uber cool. :)

CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Org Profile

Post by CodeZTM » Sun May 13, 2007 11:01 pm

Uh, I was born about 1 hour away from Little Rock, the Capital of Arkansas. I now live in that same town, which is a fairly small community. Actually, it is a very small communitty.

For the love of God, do not cue the hillbilly music. :shock:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun May 13, 2007 11:03 pm

guy07 wrote:Please god, tell me i did not just hear a full grown man say he wants a scooter. Fall you are not an asian tourist! You might as well get one of those bikes with the little motors on them ...those things look uber cool. :)
A motorcycle? :?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue May 15, 2007 2:27 pm

Kitsuner wrote:
guy07 wrote:Please god, tell me i did not just hear a full grown man say he wants a scooter. Fall you are not an asian tourist! You might as well get one of those bikes with the little motors on them ...those things look uber cool. :)
A motorcycle? :?
If i meant motorcycle i would of said it :?
I mean a actual bike, like with peddals and stuff (ya know?) that has a motor mounted on it that you can switch over to when you get tired of pedaling. Of if your really lazy, just use the motor to get around. They sell them at Canadian Tire, i'm not sure where else. They go up to like 20km/h i think.

Return to “General Discussion”