YOU KNOW WHERE I'M FROM!!! >_<

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
Minion
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 10:16 pm
Location: orlando
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Minion » Wed May 02, 2007 3:27 pm

can we vote him off the island?
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby guy07 » Wed May 02, 2007 3:28 pm

There's an island? :?

User avatar
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:29 am
Status: ....to completion
Location: On teh Z-drive, CornDog
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Ileia » Wed May 02, 2007 4:50 pm

It's a really big island that some folks call a "continent".

User avatar
JudgeHolden
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:49 am
Status: Looking at you through your window!
Location: The great white north (Minneapolis)
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby JudgeHolden » Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 pm

And BTW the only good videos are made in on a small island in the Pacific called Bikini .....
ImageImageImageImage

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Postby Otohiko » Wed May 02, 2007 5:46 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:
Otohiko wrote:And I suck at math :roll:


That's because you lived too close to europe :O

(PS I've seen your other stuff you definately have the Asian trait of being good at everything besides math down)


Funny how I actually consider that a sort of European trait. Well, European intelligentsia trait. The jack-of-all-trades thing is definitely something that I've seen in a lot of Europeans, especially from the ex-commie block.

(the grossly stereotypified) Asians work too hard and too seriously; we learn stuff for a hobby. Because we're intellectual and shit. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby guy07 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:And BTW the only good videos are made in on a small island in the Pacific called Bikini .....

Is this island ....down south? :lol:

User avatar
SarahtheBoring
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2002 11:45 am
Location: PA, USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby SarahtheBoring » Wed May 02, 2007 11:00 pm

*goes off topic BECAUSE IT'S FUN*

Born in a small town in western PA, near where The Mothman Prophecies - a hella depressing movie that nobody saw - was filmed. Grew up in one of those decaying towns where people expected to work in the same steel mill as their fathers and grandfathers. Except the industry started going dead in the '70s, so mainly people either move away or go on welfare. There are dozens of towns like that, based around steel or glass or coal. Ours was steel. But they're all basically the same.

And... we... wonder... why... I'm... gloomy. :D

I live in Pittsburgh now. Best known for a bunch of stuff that isn't there anymore, like heavy industry and good football. I like it okay. I don't really identify with any particular place, so anywhere that I can go outside without being openly mocked is OK by me. And this city has low standards after decades of mullets and mall hair, so people leave me alone.

User avatar
SarahtheBoring
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2002 11:45 am
Location: PA, USA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby SarahtheBoring » Wed May 02, 2007 11:13 pm

...also shouldn't be posting at all duh KIDS, DON'T POST TIRED. IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS POSTING DRUNK. THX.

:roll:

Sorry, sorry, nothing to see here.

User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-
Location: The happy place in my head
Org Profile

Postby wurpess » Wed May 02, 2007 11:43 pm

guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?

I got all the suck for E coast US. WEHOO!!! *^_^*
ImageImage

User avatar
Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: W.O.A (Waiting on Aion)
Location: Moderating the Adobe Forums
Org Profile

Postby Krisqo » Thu May 03, 2007 12:09 am

wurpess wrote:
guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?

I got all the suck for E coast US. WEHOO!!! *^_^*


You ain't got nothin on me. :P
Image

User avatar
wurpess
rabid fangirl
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:44 pm
Status: BLAAAARGH!!!!! -_-
Location: The happy place in my head
Org Profile

Postby wurpess » Thu May 03, 2007 1:19 am

Krisqo wrote:
wurpess wrote:
guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?

I got all the suck for E coast US. WEHOO!!! *^_^*


You ain't got nothin on me. :P

Do we need to have an E coast suck off here? :evil:


Ok, I'm drunk, and that did not sound right. :shock:
ImageImage

User avatar
Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:22 pm
Status: W.O.A (Waiting on Aion)
Location: Moderating the Adobe Forums
Org Profile

Postby Krisqo » Thu May 03, 2007 10:29 am

wurpess wrote:
Krisqo wrote:
wurpess wrote:
guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?

I got all the suck for E coast US. WEHOO!!! *^_^*


You ain't got nothin on me. :P

Do we need to have an E coast suck off here? :evil:


Ok, I'm drunk, and that did not sound right. :shock:


o.O By god it didn't. "East Coast Suck Off" sounds like the name of a cheap 80's porno film.
Image

User avatar
guy07
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:28 pm
Status: Back in beard.
Location: T.O.
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby guy07 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:56 pm

Dibs on judge >.>; lol
kiddin
And actully, i DID see the mothman prophecy's. Wicked cool movie, 8-)

User avatar
Bakadeshi
Abuses Spellcheck
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Bakadeshi » Thu May 03, 2007 10:42 pm

Otohiko wrote:(the grossly stereotypified) Asians work too hard and too seriously; we learn stuff for a hobby. Because we're intellectual and shit. :roll:


no asians steal something good and make it better. Seriously, its what they rule at ;p

Just as a random example. I work on cars. I usually work mostly on Mercedes benz and Bmws. Mercedes tend to make things very easy to work on, but very complicated in the process. Sometimes it takes me 2 hours to figure out that If I knew how this door handle mechanism worked to begin with, I could've had it off in 2 seconds. Toyota took this mechanism and made it even better in their new camrys and corollas. Just take out a screw on the side and it pulls right out. (usually have to fight the Mercedes ones some to get it to release)

Germans = Overengineer. Make things too complicated *cough* I-drive *cough*
Japanese = Keep It Simple Stupid (hence why japanese cars are the most reliable)
Americans = Rawr Power! Can't build anything thats not a V8. although they are learning lately.

/end rantish

User avatar
Fall_Child42
has a rock
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:32 pm
Status: Veloci-tossin' to the max!
Location: Jurassic Park
Contact:
Org Profile

Postby Fall_Child42 » Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 pm

Bakadeshi wrote:
Germans = Overengineer. Make things too complicated *cough* I-drive *cough*
Japanese = Keep It Simple Stupid (hence why japanese cars are the most reliable)
Americans = Rawr Power! Can't build anything thats not a V8. although they are learning lately.

/end rantish



What about those Sexy Italian Cars huh?
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests