YOU KNOW WHERE I'M FROM!!! >_<

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Wed May 02, 2007 3:27 pm

can we vote him off the island?
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed May 02, 2007 3:28 pm

There's an island? :?

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed May 02, 2007 4:50 pm

It's a really big island that some folks call a "continent".
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

JudgeHolden
Org Profile

Post by JudgeHolden » Wed May 02, 2007 5:24 pm

And BTW the only good videos are made in on a small island in the Pacific called Bikini .....

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed May 02, 2007 5:46 pm

Fall_Child42 wrote:
Otohiko wrote:And I suck at math :roll:
That's because you lived too close to europe :O

(PS I've seen your other stuff you definately have the Asian trait of being good at everything besides math down)
Funny how I actually consider that a sort of European trait. Well, European intelligentsia trait. The jack-of-all-trades thing is definitely something that I've seen in a lot of Europeans, especially from the ex-commie block.

(the grossly stereotypified) Asians work too hard and too seriously; we learn stuff for a hobby. Because we're intellectual and shit. :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 pm

JudgeHolden wrote:And BTW the only good videos are made in on a small island in the Pacific called Bikini .....
Is this island ....down south? :lol:

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed May 02, 2007 11:00 pm

*goes off topic BECAUSE IT'S FUN*

Born in a small town in western PA, near where The Mothman Prophecies - a hella depressing movie that nobody saw - was filmed. Grew up in one of those decaying towns where people expected to work in the same steel mill as their fathers and grandfathers. Except the industry started going dead in the '70s, so mainly people either move away or go on welfare. There are dozens of towns like that, based around steel or glass or coal. Ours was steel. But they're all basically the same.

And... we... wonder... why... I'm... gloomy. :D

I live in Pittsburgh now. Best known for a bunch of stuff that isn't there anymore, like heavy industry and good football. I like it okay. I don't really identify with any particular place, so anywhere that I can go outside without being openly mocked is OK by me. And this city has low standards after decades of mullets and mall hair, so people leave me alone.

SarahtheBoring
Org Profile

Post by SarahtheBoring » Wed May 02, 2007 11:13 pm

...also shouldn't be posting at all duh KIDS, DON'T POST TIRED. IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS POSTING DRUNK. THX.

:roll:

Sorry, sorry, nothing to see here.

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Wed May 02, 2007 11:43 pm

guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?
I got all the suck for E coast US. WEHOO!!! *^_^*
ImageImage

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Thu May 03, 2007 12:09 am

wurpess wrote:
guy07 wrote:hm ...maybe we should do like a poll and see what region of the world has the better editors. That should be interesting. But, how the hell would we rate 'goodness' :?. You can't rate good ... maybe compare star avgs?
I got all the suck for E coast US. WEHOO!!! *^_^*
You ain't got nothin on me. :P

Return to “General Discussion”