so to you i say

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

so to you i say

Post by godix » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:19 am

run while you still can, for they come at night, always night, their ghostly gray eyes screaming in pain, and they float, their lithe little bodies floating against the wind, always to me, always to me, there is no saving me now, i am finishing, it matters not who stands by me, they'll take us all if they find us, dragging us all to the other side, brights lights burning your skin, shadows dancing with demons, and they come at night, only for me, only for me, those with no faces come, only I can see them, their soulless gray eyes of sharpened steel prepared to render a man to lifeless meat, so run while you can, for they are floating now, through the walls wailing their sins, their gray eyes flashing and snapping, you can not see them, but they are there, floating through the world, though the lies and fantasies, only they are real, i am done for, none can save me, i am beyond redemption, far far beyond redemption, sins and evil pile upon themselves and call the floating ones, drifting and waiting, they come for me, so to you i say run while you still can...

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:19 am

Sorry. I read an umm interesting self written author blurb and I wanted to try, and mostly fail, to emulate the style.

Fall_Child42
has a rock
Org Profile

Post by Fall_Child42 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:51 am

Good use of language. Bad use of puctuation.

I tried to do something similar a while ago. Also failed.

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:57 am

Fall_Child42 wrote:Good use of language. Bad use of puctuation.
Stream of consciousness about wraiths eating your soul probably works as a run-on sentence, though..
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:55 pm

.... :?

Return to “General Discussion”