Pokemon....

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:29 pm

Krisqo wrote:I miss Veronica Taylor as Ash/Satoshi.

The thing that had me confused was that Taylor still voiced May, even after she got cut as Ash. :?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Moonlight Soldier » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:54 pm

My only complaint is that all these "new generation" pokemon types seem to get uglier and uglier as each new game comes out ;____;
Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells

Postby Inaaca » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:47 am

I picked up a copy today, after hearing about it from people here and there.
Inaaca

Postby Moonlight Soldier » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:39 pm

I bought Pearl today >_>
Anyone want to swap Friend Codes? >_>
Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells

Postby J-0080 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 pm

I just got the Pearl version too; my friend code is 1246 5252 1367.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.
:lol:
J-0080

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:41 pm

So I was in the game store in the mall the other day (either EB or GameStop, I'm not sure anymore), looking at the DS games I can't play, when I spotted D&P. From what I gathered from the back of the boxes, the legendary Pokemon in these games control space and time? Did I read that right?

Also, yay for return of nighttime \o/ (the only cool thing from G&S :roll:)
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby dokool » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:03 am

I had Blue, and that was the only Pokemon game I ever played.

As far as I'm concerned, any game after that should be removed from our collective consciousness.
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash

Postby Minion » Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:23 am

wut?
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby Kitsuner » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:58 am

dokool wrote:I had Blue, and that was the only Pokemon game I ever played.

As far as I'm concerned, any game after that should be removed from our collective consciousness.

But then we wouldn't have stuff like this:

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby guy07 » Tue May 01, 2007 9:38 am

...how come there's no more pokemon AMVs since that 'bitches' one? That was good and all ...but we need more! From the original series, not those crappy new ones.

S0/\/\E0/\/E D0 |T! Then we must rig it to win at every competition. And then we can bring Pokemon back! Then again i'm not sure if i want to do that or not ...
guy07

Postby Kitsuner » Tue May 01, 2007 1:46 pm

guy07 wrote:...how come there's no more pokemon AMVs since that 'bitches' one? That was good and all ...but we need more! From the original series, not those crappy new ones.

S0/\/\E0/\/E D0 |T! Then we must rig it to win at every competition. And then we can bring Pokemon back! Then again i'm not sure if i want to do that or not ...

What about LordAceman's Nickelback video?
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby RolltheStampede » Tue May 01, 2007 2:39 pm

I think ill pick up diamond this week, ill post a friend code when i get it.
Newest Video:Cirque du Kaliedo
Video Pimpage Loves got to be there | Sungazing | 7 Seas of Enishi
RolltheStampede

Previous

Return to General Discussion