The If.... Would... Thread

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby Orwell » Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:06 pm

I would have just poisoned the rest and taken their duchies and counties, then tell the middle class that they could have everything their predecessors did if they can levy a army enough to conquer the rest of Europe, all the while putting loyalist agents inside to watch for insurrection. Mare Nostrum shall be ours yet.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."
Orwell
godx, Son of godix

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:00 pm

I'd just poison everyone cuz I'm a sadist.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby guy07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:04 am

Right. back on track.

IF: you could make you could make a living making $2000 everyday simply by having sex with two of the ugliest people you have ever seen (one female ...one male, to make it even grosser :P) each, once a day

WOULD: you take the job? Keeping in mind the job has a two month contact.

Think about it, that adds up really quick, in 10 days you would have $20,000.
guy07

Postby Orwell » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:42 am

God damn it, you mean I've been doing that shit for next to free? They probably don't even have Dementia!
Latest
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."
Orwell
godx, Son of godix

Postby godix » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:46 am

guy07 wrote:Right. back on track.

IF: you could make you could make a living making $2000 everyday simply by having sex with two of the ugliest people you have ever seen (one female ...one male, to make it even grosser :P) each, once a day

You're willing to pay 2 grand a day to get laid? Damn guy07, I knew you were desperate but shit. Just go get some nappy ass ho drunk instead.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby guy07 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:56 am

godix wrote:
guy07 wrote:Right. back on track.

You're willing to pay 2 grand a day to get laid? Damn guy07, I knew you were desperate but shit. Just go get some nappy ass ho drunk instead.

Funny :roll:
guy07

Postby guy07 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:52 pm

Hey, don't let this thread die, this is funny shit,see what happens when we get off topic?

IF: you could travel to the moon for a day

Would: you go?
guy07

Postby Orwell » Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:32 pm

No, I would only be traveling to it, not visiting it, exploring it, just sitting strapped in a not very safe firework. And despite what they tell you, the journey, not the destination, does NOT make the adventure. Usually.
Latest
Orwell
godx, Son of godix

Postby guy07 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:08 pm

Hey, u gotta post a question if u post a answer! your what's wrong with the thread ...nay, the WHOLE WORLD! YOU SHOULD DIE! :evil:

Or maybe go watch midori no hibi ...man that show's hilarious, seriously, he's got a girl on his hand, what a riot!!
:lol:
guy07

Previous

Return to General Discussion