people think I act like a 12 year <b>boy</b>old sometimes.... o.O
:shock: :up: :D
ImageImage

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:59 pm

Um...

I'm neither Canadian nor female. Eating most fruit makes me hungrier than I was before eating it. I secretly believe that everyone either hates or just doesn't notice me. I used to strangle myself with seatbelts and smash my head against walls as a child. I become obsessed and/or addicted with/to things very easily (actually, that one's probably pretty obvious, so never mind). I used to strangle myself with seatbelts and smash my head against walls as a child.

Damn, if I believed emo existed, I'd totally say this posts sounds like it. :lol:
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:15 am

Yeah man, I eat an apple every day, but I swear I feel hungrier after eating it.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:34 am

Otohiko wrote:Another amusing Oto fact you may have heard before:
Last December, I came THIS close to joining the Canadian Communist Party. It wasn't something I was toying with as a joke either.
Where's my chart, b-day hiko.

My communication skills in all non-eletronic are pretty much a giant failure. (Would just go with digital, but I usually have one digit up at something.) Mumble and get dsylexic so that even when you CAN hear me, it doesn't make any sense. If you start talking to me in person just randomly, I can either do a echo or a quick thank you type response. Anything more expected, and I just stand there for a couple minutes gathering my thoughts I just spilled all over the place. And my handwriting needs a Rosetta stone they've yet to find.

I used to try my hand at story writing, but the same thing happens as when I edit: never satisfied, delete, or I don't know where to go with it. If I'm bored and have a bunch of free time, I'll do random story telling in my head to pass the time. The few times I found confidence and with a group, my words came out clear and were well recieved, but the combination of both a group I can hold the attention of and speak coherently is quite rare.

I dislike the idea of celebrating a certain day to mark an event. Any, every and no day, is a day to celebrate. I also hate praise. Every award I've recieved has been for me putting forth minimal effort, and I think I've only heard a sincere thank you/congratulations/similar a couple times. Most of it just seems like going through the motions.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:11 am

code_chrono wrote:I bet nobody knows that I am allergic to cigarette smoke, no matter how low the dosage.
My nose used to run more when people smoked around me - one room, three smokers, no ventilation, and I was on the top bunk. Then I started smoking myself and now smoke is one of the only things I'm not allergic to. ;p

I've quit a few times, but my alergies are a lot worse when I'm not smoking. I picked up menthol cigarettes when I was 17. Took me two cartons before I started to like the things. I've been constantly congested with a runny nose since I was 14 or 15 - if I get even a minor cold I'm hacking stuff up for a month. I hate coughing even more than I hate blowing my nose. But if I'm chainsmoking my nose doesn't even run, let alone drain back and collect so I have to cough it back up. The last time I quit smoking for a year, I had a constantly raw nose like diaper rash from blowing it every few minutes. I don't know how I lived like that in highschool carrying snotrags everywhere I went. As long as I'm smoking even my cats don't make me sneeze and cat hair's right up there with mown grass and hairspray when it comes to my faucetnose.

But I don't smoke in public unless it's outdoors and no one's around. It's more fun blowing my nose and hacking loogies into napkins in restaurants - even people in the smoking sections grimace and give me dirty looks. ;p Outdoors, well, if some idiot comes and sits near me, she can cough as much as she wants and I'll just blow some more in her direction. I was there first. My state's too close to Kentucky to do a clean air act. ^_^

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:19 am

Orwell wrote: Where's my chart, b-day hiko.
What chart? This chart?
(quite accurate actually)

I can't stand cigarette smoke, myself, and a bunch of other types of smoke. Strangely, I often smoke in my dreams, though :o
In fact I have dreams about smoking far more often than dreams about sex (which I very rarely have). Figure out an explanation that one for me :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Return to “General Discussion”