The OT forums are dead

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

The OT forums are dead

Postby guy07 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:20 pm

Seriously, we paid money for two reasong: a guilty feeling of us freeloading off a server that must cost some sort of currency to run, and to post random shit. So post shit, anything, so long as it amuses me : /
Consider this the sailor moon thread :roll:
guy07

Postby Otohiko » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:17 pm

Well fuck, I'd be posting a lot if it weren't for my work.

Don't know what the others' reasoning is. My own suspicion is that we don't quite have a 'critical mass' of members to talk about nothing, and not enough (established) common ground to talk about something.
Otohiko

Postby JaddziaDax » Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:26 pm

i dontated because i got sick of leeching... i really dont know what to post recently...
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby J-0080 » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:08 pm

Otohiko wrote:My own suspicion is that we don't quite have a 'critical mass' of members to talk about nothing, and not enough (established) common ground to talk about something.

So...

Donator forum needs BAM! badly?
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.
:lol:
J-0080

Postby Inaaca » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:14 am

Kick it up a notch?! Totally.
Inaaca

Postby Fall_Child42 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:42 am

J-0080 wrote:
Otohiko wrote:My own suspicion is that we don't quite have a 'critical mass' of members to talk about nothing, and not enough (established) common ground to talk about something.

So...

Donator forum needs WABAM! badly?

*Fixd
Fall_Child42
has a rock

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:09 am

Otohiko wrote:we don't quite have a 'critical mass' of members to talk about nothing

How do you mean?
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby guy07 » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:16 pm

so we need "wabam" ..but in what form?personally i'd be happy with just like a flashy welcome icon or maybe a 'tips' thingy (...i could use that :p) or anything ...or we can just keep on posting random shit, like we do now ...it's worked so far ...
guy07

Postby Tsunami Jones » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:33 pm

guy07 wrote:or we can just keep on posting random shit, like we do now ...it's worked so far ...

Isn't that what the forum is for? :P
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby mexicanjunior » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:46 am

I donated to just help Phade out, not really in dire need of the OT forum but it is nice to be able to see it...
mexicanjunior

Postby Ayanefan » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:58 am

When I reply, a thread usually goes dead......

See!
Ayanefan

Postby JaddziaDax » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 am

if you want more interesting discussions why dont you start them?
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:37 pm

Uh Dax, this is Guy we're talking about.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby guy07 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:56 pm

Flint the Dwarf wrote:Uh Dax, this is Guy we're talking about.

ACTULLY! i DO have something interesting to talk about for once, my seemingly endless impact on the anime/manga/amv dealy 8-)

Get this, about 2 years ago i send a email to a few tv stations, 3, to be exact, asking "why do you have all this nerdy stuff but no anime? it'd prob boost your ratings" etc etc, and within 8 months, all three of them were showing anime series or movies. (none of the ones i recommended though : /)

I dont remember when, but i sent a email to the Shonen Jump magazine requesting DBZ be taken out, as we'v already see it and they should add something new. Next week, it was canceled :shock: (yay!)

A few days ago, i entered a video into anime north and was getting worried when they didn't send me a email till a week later, it had not only been accepted, but they had decided to use it as the new standard for graphic content. Anything with more gore/nudity then my video would be disqualified. (arn't i special?)

there's been a few other incidents like that ...can't remember them though

Pretty cool, eh?
guy07

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:00 pm

No, not really.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Next

Return to General Discussion