Mornington Crescent - casual play

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:15 am

Kitsuner wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:If that's how we're going to do this, then you leave me no choice but to take Chacery Lane.
That's Chancery Lane, dammit.
Hah, due to the date, and Warwickshire rules suspending the Croissant Internet Tribunal decision that Kionon quoted to get out of typos rejecting moves until after April 2nd 12:01AM GMT/UTC, you are in spoons for 3 turns and we are immediately at Dollis Hill again.

Nice try, though.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Kionon
I ♥ the 80's
Location: I wonder if you know how they live in Tokyo... DRIFT, DRIFT, DRIFT
Org Profile

Post by Kionon » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:08 am

Willen wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:If that's how we're going to do this, then you leave me no choice but to take Chacery Lane.
Hah, due to the date, and Warwickshire rules suspending the Croissant Internet Tribunal decision that Kionon quoted to get out of typos rejecting moves until after April 2nd 12:01AM GMT/UTC, you are in spoons for 3 turns and we are immediately at Dollis Hill again.

Nice try, though.
Outstanding, because then *I* move to Chancery Lane, and as you well know, Willen, with Warwickshire rules in play, it's as if Kitsuner was already spooned and never attempted to make the move at all, making it freely available to the first person to pick it up. Which happens to be me. :up:
ImageImage
That YouTube Thing.

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:32 am

Willen wrote:
Kitsuner wrote:

Nice try, though.
Fuck. That'll teach me not to have a calendar.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:35 am

Debden Station. Which turns Chancery Lane into an end of the line and makes the fight over it pretty funny in how worthless the effort has become.

Now if you'll excuse me, for some unknown reason I feel like grabbing some breakfast food.

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:35 am

godix wrote:Debden Station. Which turns Chancery Lane into an end of the line and makes the fight over it pretty funny in how worthless the effort has become.

Now if you'll excuse me, for some unknown reason I feel like grabbing some breakfast food.
Right then. We'll just keep going. Ongar.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sat May 03, 2008 3:14 am

I take Bakers Square once again.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Return to “General Discussion”