DRINKING STORIES!!

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby guy07 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:30 pm

lol, good stories, i got wasted on the pary bus then went outside to smoke a joint and the bouncer stole it :evil:
he was like "sorry dude, but no" and took it. he didn't stop it or anything, he just put it out then put it in his pocket, the bastard!!! :x
guy07

Postby guy07 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:56 pm

by stop i ment stomp, and anyways, the party was good and bad, the bars i went to were ok but not great, and the last one was my fav (techno : ) but it was empty, i was a bit drunk/stoned but unlike most of you i don't act crazy (some of those stories scared me :o ) so yeah, like all the girls were wasted so i was bumpin and grinding with like 3 girls, good times. theres nothing like drinking and smoking on a school bus and not getting in trouble, lol, party bus ftw.
Lots of fun stuff happened, kissed girls i didn't know, got hassled by a bouncer, danced on broken glass (don't ask) hit 3 bars and stole stuff i guess cuz there was tons of stuff in my pockets the next morning (can you say pool balls, a Harley Davidson flag, condoms and like 300 pennies? wtf did i do :? ) and that was only during the last few hours where i was drunk.
BEST part of the night was at the second club, when fergi and pussy cat dolls came one EVERYONE stopped dancing, sit down/left. And there was like 60 people, i was like "there's hope for humanity yet!"
guy07

Previous

Return to General Discussion