DRINKING STORIES!!

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:32 am

Otohiko wrote:
Nessephanie wrote:
Ileia wrote:I've never been drunk, but considering the way I am when I'm sober, I feel bad for anyone who'll be around me when I do get drunk.
We are so getting drunk at the guy's place at ACen...cause I don't really get drunk either >_> It'll be goodtimes!
Be warned Ileia, I believe this is a plot to commit yuri date rape :roll:
It's physically impossible for me to get raped. Birth defect.
:cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :cupcake:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:37 am

just read godix's stories. i fucking lol'd :lol:
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:37 am

not even buttrape? :shock:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid
Org Profile

Post by Jnzk » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:24 am

godix wrote:I've never been drunk. I'm not on of those freaks against drinking, it's just I don't like the taste of most booze and of the ones I do like I never felt the desire to drink enough to get plastered. I mean lets face it, I'm enough of an asshole when I'm sober. I'd hate to think what I'd be like drunk.
Maybe your true kind and jovial nature would manifest itself after a few drinks. In vino veritas. :P

Regrettably I don't have many interesting stories to share. Well, maybe except the time when I was 14, drank too much whisky at a school party and managed to roll up the stairs, but let's not go into details.

Tono_Fyr
Org Profile

Post by Tono_Fyr » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:08 am

I've only ever drank a couple of times. And one, several of you probably saw me for. I drank a little, and all it did was make me feel down. And I wasn't about to let that one happen for too terribly long :P

I was drunk enough on the adrenaline of being around so many people, the alcohol only would've made me the depressed drunk... And that's never good.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:36 am

Janzki wrote:Maybe your true kind and jovial nature would manifest itself after a few drinks.
There is a slim possibility that I'd be kind and jovial. It's horrible thoughts like that which keep me sober. OTOH, as you point out, in vino veritas. Which is latin for "I'd probably end up with some random ugly ass fangirl (dear lord, let it be a girl. Please don't let me get drunk enough to think trythil is a cute 12 year old loli.), several STDs, a divorce, and maybe arrested for homicide." It's astounding how much meaning you can jam into three latin words.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:46 am

I always found it ironic how the French and the Russians, two drunkard nations whom I've plenty of encounters with, act as polar opposites when really drunk.

The French get ridiculously happy and hyper, start dancing, getting incredibly social and yelling excitedly.
The Russians? The excitement generally somehow winds up into being pissed, moody, and with the urge to beat each other up.

Perhaps one reason I'm wary of pushing myself as far as drinking is all that Russian blood + upbringing :roll:

(Although admittably, there's more serious reasons for my wariness, as a number of my ancestors had certainly died of alcoholism-related issues)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:45 pm

My roomie came back pretty smashed one night when I stayed in. She was drunk enough to be completely bewildered when I, standing about three feet away, phoned her as God. I also had fun pointing out the "stars" in the ceiling and the "unicorns" in the wall. >:D

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:01 pm

SQ's story sounded like it was heading towards date rape
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:04 pm

Minion wrote:SQ's story sounded like it was heading towards date rape
Dude. There was this time when I was at school and I lived in.. School housing(not dorms) that were shit, but all my roommates were alcoholics. So I became alcoholic by association, right?

This was before AWA. Is was like my practice for AWA, I guess.

So anyway, there was this time when I was drunk for a straight week, not sober at all for seven days.

And in that seven days, I got molested like.. Twice. BY THE SAME PERSON.

And you know, he's still my friend. And you know, it actually wasn't that bad as people make being molested out to be. But then again, it wasn't rape so I guess I couldn't cry.

My problem when I'm drunk is this. I give a set of rules(Usually it's "pants stay on") and then say "Do whatever the fuck you want."
Which is probably why every time I get drunk it's not rape, because, well. I remember SOME stuff when I'm drunk, and I remember being really angry and violent about pants coming off.

But if someone starts grouping me, and they're all nice about it("You don't mind? Are you SURE") I pretty much go "Dude, you're a fucking pussy, if you want to grope 'em just group 'em already." And then it turns into a big feeling up spoon session.

But I'm not saying "Oho, time to feel bad at SQ now, she got molested." It's a risk I take and it's my fault for not saying no, and I know that. And I'm honestly kind of happy they happened the way they did(It could've been worse, for instance) and I've since learned from it(don't get drunk without a babysitter. >_>).

Now, my new problem is finding a babysitter who doesn't want to molest me when I'm drunk. Although I guess technically, we can argue it isn't/wasn't molestation, since I said it was okay? Whatever.

FUNNY DRUNK STORY.

So At AWA with my camera, right. I drank... SO MUCH. Apparently I drank more than what I thought I did. I had like only 3 tequila sunrises and sips of pretty much everyone else's drinks in Let's Trashy, but before I went to Let's Trashy, I had drank some expensive liquor at jbone's. And I think I had like... 3-5 cups of that(mixed with coke).

I go to the party hang otu, kinda tiring out by the last half. I remember making fun of myself for not having a steady hand, being stupid enough to give other people the camera(If one of you guys stole that thing I would've been fucked... Not that you'd steal a POS like my camera anyway), and making fun of how trashed Gene Starwind was. And I remember some stuff after the party when I talked to AD, McKeed(?), Vic, and some other people by ourselves.

And I do remember thinking that I wanted to talk to Ryno but was too retarded to actually go over there and talk to him.

So flash forward like... to Thanksgiving(USA)... Decoy and I are on Skype pretty frequently. We're arguing about something, I forget what, and he says "Nono, I'll call you. I'll call you." And I'm like "pfft, as if you have my phone number."
And then he reads out my phone number. And I'm like. "WTF. WTF. Who gave you my number?? I never gave you my number."

And he explains to me that at Let's Trashy, I came over to him, I said something like, "Hey, you're really hot, I wouldn't mind having sex with you."(WTF??) and I gave him my phone number. I said I'd call him back(He never gave me his number) and he put my number in his phone. And then I left.

That was the first time I'd ever completely blacked out, I think. And it's like. I remember all of what(mostly) happened the rest of the night. And to top it all off, that was a pretty new Cellphone. I'm surprised I actually could remember what my number was while drunk. 0_o;
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

Return to “General Discussion”