DTSEM3

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

DTSEM3

Postby godix » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:11 am

Ok, so I'm a donator now. Without having to spend my own money. Yippie. The condition for this is that I have to entertain the guy who forked out the cash. Well, actually, I think the condition is that I'm supposed to pay him back or something but fuck that shit. He's gonna have to settle for being entertained. The donation is done. The org has it's money. I have my donator privileges. The guy who paid doesn't have jackshit. That's two out of the three of us who's happy and 66.6% is pretty good. Well, actually, it's not. It's a failing grade. But considering the abysmal quality of videos on the org failure is expected so 66.6% is at least average for around here. Besides, I've seen his videos, he must be very used to total failing to get what he wants. At least I HOPE he is. I'd hate to think he was that bad intentionally. It'd be much better to think that he tries to produce good videos but his basic incompetence and low intelligence prevent that. If he actually means for his videos to stink worse than a santorum filled fart then he is fucking sick. So sick that even Jeffery Dahmer would be looking at him saying "Dude, that's just wrong. What the hell is wrong with you? Oh, by the way, can you help remove this broom out of my ass?" And of course my benefactor would gladly reach in to Jeffs gaping anus, grasp the broom firmly, and pump it in and out repeatedly to get some gratification in a simulated sex act since he is unable to get hard enough to perform a real sex act. Not after what his mom did to him after she walked on him and that owl. Man, I've never even seen someone gargle owl shit until that day. It's no wonder his mom went so ballistic, although I still wonder exactly why she had the KY jelly and a nightstick so easily available.

Anyway, the point of all this is that it isn't my fault. Nothing here is. While you're trying to get rid of the mental image of someone sucking the shit out of an owls ass and gargling it I want you to remember it isn't my fault. If Minion wasn't so easy to scam for $12 I'd never even be in this forum.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Minion » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:15 am

scam? i offered you the money for counting how how smileys were in one of chealsealina 's threads.
having to read through one of her threads at that price is a deal.

at any rate, my own thread. kick ass
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby Otohiko » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:17 am

oh fuck

:lol:
Otohiko

Postby Beowulf » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:54 am

does anyone read godix's posts? I got about 3 lines into it and just lost all will to live.
Beowulf

Postby Minion » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:00 am

/wrists
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby godix » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 am

Beowulf wrote:does anyone read godix's posts? I got about 3 lines into it and just lost all will to live.

There are still plenty of morons around so apparently I'm not posting often enough.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Arigatomina » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 am

Yes! Godix. Post more. This moron finds you highly entertaining. ^^
Arigatomina

Postby SQ » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:52 am

I love Godix's fun posts. And his video descriptions. They're hilarious.

By the time I got to the anuses, brooms, and feces, though, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to eat(I'm eating breakfast now) but apparently I stand corrected.

I wasn't able to eat because I was laughing too hard. Thank god my keyboard didn't suffer. Again. XD
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
SQ
Doesn't have a title

Postby downwithpants » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:24 pm

Beowulf wrote:does anyone read godix's posts? I got about 3 lines into it and just lost all will to live.

i just read 3 lines and skipped the rest.

but just as a reminder to godix, if you get banned here, you have to pay another 12 bucks to get back in, whether its from yourself or from someone else on your behalf. so you may wanna plan ahead. unless minion is dumb enough to donate for you again.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person

Postby Minion » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:51 pm

nope - i'm only unleashing the plague once
Minion

Postby madbunny » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:06 pm

Strangely, it was Godix that got me to keep participating in this site.

I was just burnt out on videos, video reviews and anime in general. Then Godix offered to exchange savagery. Actually, he offered to savage one of my videos via review, in exchange for the same from me.

You know that phrase, without darkness there can be no light? Well, thanks to Godix, it's so goddam bright I have to wear a welding mask. He is a singularity of intellect. I mean that in the Stephen Hawking sense.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
madbunny

Postby godix » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:33 pm

downwithpants wrote:but just as a reminder to godix, if you get banned here, you have to pay another 12 bucks to get back in, whether its from yourself or from someone else on your behalf. so you may wanna plan ahead. unless minion is dumb enough to donate for you again.

*IF*? I find it odd that you make it sound like a possibility rather than a foregone conclusion.
godix
a disturbed member

Postby Otohiko » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Shit, I'm seeing the "Free Godix" banners linking to a paypal donation page in people's signatures already :roll:
Otohiko

Postby downwithpants » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:52 pm

Otohiko wrote:Shit, I'm seeing the "Free Godix" banners linking to a paypal donation page in people's signatures already :roll:

this is marketing at work. :up:
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person

Postby madbunny » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 am

Otohiko wrote:Shit, I'm seeing the "Free Godix" banners linking to a paypal donation page in people's signatures already :roll:

Wouldn't that be the exact opposite of a free Godix?
Godix, you're going to need a pimp to handle all the action.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
madbunny

Next

Return to General Discussion