dokool invades Tokyo, documents for posterity, sells soul

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Postby dokool » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:29 pm

x_rex30 wrote:I see death note


Yeah, the first anime DVD is out, the limited edition comes with a statuette of Ryuk.

I'm still waiting for the first movie to come out, no clue why they're dragging their ass :evil:
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby SQ » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:38 pm

Is Japan really a racist country?
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
User avatar
SQ
Doesn't have a title
 
Joined: 08 Nov 2002
Status: Forever Navy

Postby Beowulf » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:50 pm

That place looks like one big arcade. :up:
User avatar
Beowulf
 
Joined: 27 Feb 2002
Location: in the art house

Postby x_rex30 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:40 pm

Beowulf wrote:That place looks like one big arcade. :up:
When I lived in Japan, there were like 5 arcades within a 3 mile radius. No joke.
User avatar
x_rex30
 
Joined: 10 Apr 2001

Postby dokool » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:43 am

SQ wrote:Is Japan really a racist country?


I love how the last like, 5 questions from you in the thread are either stupid (i.e. stuff that I've already answered) or unanswerable.

You might as well ask if America is racist. Or France, for that matter.
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby dokool » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:45 am

x_rex30 wrote:
Beowulf wrote:That place looks like one big arcade. :up:
When I lived in Japan, there were like 5 arcades within a 3 mile radius. No joke.


Yeah, in the Center-Gai part of Shibuya there's this one-block area that has over half a dozen arcades, pachislot joints, and pachinko parlors. Absolutely ridiculous.

Sadly, no arcades in my neighborhood, at least not that I've found yet :cry:
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby SQ » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:01 am

dokool wrote:
SQ wrote:Is Japan really a racist country?


I love how the last like, 5 questions from you in the thread are either stupid (i.e. stuff that I've already answered) or unanswerable.

You might as well ask if America is racist. Or France, for that matter.
Yeah, I was thinking that as soon as I posted. :/
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
User avatar
SQ
Doesn't have a title
 
Joined: 08 Nov 2002
Status: Forever Navy

Postby dokool » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:48 am

SQ wrote:
dokool wrote:
SQ wrote:Is Japan really a racist country?


I love how the last like, 5 questions from you in the thread are either stupid (i.e. stuff that I've already answered) or unanswerable.

You might as well ask if America is racist. Or France, for that matter.
Yeah, I was thinking that as soon as I posted. :/


That's supposed to happen before you post. You should try it more often :wink:
User avatar
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
 
Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Location: Tokyo, Japan

Postby SQ » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:30 am

I'm more active on this other forum, and they have an edit button. So since I hang out there more often than here, I got used to having an edit button. =(

(AND a delete button! Whodathunk?)
-SQ™
Changes are good. Wait until you've seen mine.
Latest video - Family (Oct 3, 2013)
User avatar
SQ
Doesn't have a title
 
Joined: 08 Nov 2002
Status: Forever Navy

Postby Warheart » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:45 pm

Osaka > Tokyo. But still nice pics you made there although I disliked my stays in the bigger cities after a few days already, it's to noisy and stuff.
User avatar
Warheart
 
Joined: 17 Sep 2003
Location: In Fiction
Status: Immersed

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests