Sex

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Sex

Postby Otohiko » Sun May 13, 2012 3:33 pm

what are men and what is direct action :roll:
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: Sex

Postby inthesto » Sun May 13, 2012 3:55 pm

Let's ask Jackie Chan
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.
User avatar
inthesto
Beef Basket
 
Joined: 13 Mar 2004
Location: PARTIES
Status: PARTIES

Re: Sex

Postby NME » Sun May 13, 2012 4:58 pm

men have y chromosome :rofl:
you guys and your book learnin
nil per os
NME
 
Joined: 13 Jul 2001
Location: Far Country
Status: nauseating bliss

Re: Sex

Postby NME » Sun May 13, 2012 5:18 pm

direct action is being in charge of the frame of reality you participate in
women are programmed by nature to challenge your frame of reality
this is all very cryptic
nil per os
NME
 
Joined: 13 Jul 2001
Location: Far Country
Status: nauseating bliss

Re: Sex

Postby Emong » Sun May 13, 2012 5:56 pm

What's with the sociobiological invasion? I thought this thread was already vulgar as it was :|



also:
NME wrote:man is dominant
woman is submissive

I think I would belong to the latter category more than the former....

..and I'm a man :awesome:
Image Image
User avatar
Emong
A Damaged Lemon
 
Joined: 10 Nov 2006
Location: The Jade Motel

Re: Sex

Postby Otohiko » Sun May 13, 2012 6:28 pm

You seem to take pleasure in laughing at "book learning", yet how do you know all these things?

The references to both history and genetics are laughable here, considering both archeological (and recent) evidence of women in active and dominant roles (both sexual and biological), and many examples of "natural" behaviour among animals - including primates that share a vast amount of genetic material with us - where somehow gender roles are virtually opposite to humans.

Likewise, I find it ironic for you to be defending the constructed symbolic order of a society that you usually seem to usually rail against. Likewise, you attack education and methods of logic, but willingly repeat received wisdom from far more dubious and uncritical sources.

I repeat my question, what is man/woman and how do you know?
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: Sex

Postby NME » Sun May 13, 2012 6:58 pm

Image
:rofl:

y chromosome :rofl: i done told you already is what makes a man
obviously woman is not possessing y chromosome
many biological hormonal and social differences in females and males due to social conditioning
too numerically numerous to name now

observation and experience in school and grade 12 biology go a long way
also psychedelic drugs to lift the veil of consciousness

there is no book that explains your gut feelings
nil per os
NME
 
Joined: 13 Jul 2001
Location: Far Country
Status: nauseating bliss

Re: Sex

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Sun May 13, 2012 8:02 pm

NME wrote:direct action is being in charge of the frame of reality you participate in
women are programmed by nature to challenge your frame of reality
this is all very cryptic

I think you are confusing drugs with women.

They are usually easy to tell apart. You might be able to discern the two by looking at their chromosomes.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
User avatar
Flint the Dwarf
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2002
Location: Ashland, WI

Re: Sex

Postby Scintilla » Sun May 13, 2012 8:31 pm

Hate to possibly prevent some potentially rather entertaining reactions (this probably falls under "don't explain the joke"), but

NME wrote:this is all very cryptic

should have been all the clue we needed not to take this turn of the conversation so seriously.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
User avatar
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
 
Joined: 31 Mar 2003
Location: New Jersey
Status: Quo

Re: Sex

Postby NME » Sun May 13, 2012 8:33 pm

a microscope big enough to look at a woman with would be awfully large
nil per os
NME
 
Joined: 13 Jul 2001
Location: Far Country
Status: nauseating bliss

Re: Sex

Postby NME » Sun May 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Scintilla wrote:Hate to possibly prevent some potentially rather entertaining reactions (this probably falls under "don't explain the joke"), but

NME wrote:this is all very cryptic

should have been all the clue we needed not to take this turn of the conversation so seriously.


you shouldn't take anything seriously ever
life's a joke :rofl:
also you aren't who you think you are
nil per os
NME
 
Joined: 13 Jul 2001
Location: Far Country
Status: nauseating bliss

Re: Sex

Postby blaku92 » Sun May 13, 2012 9:23 pm

blaku92 wrote:but one thing I know for sure is that NO woman is going to just come up to you and eventually ask YOU out. They should if they feel like it, but they don't.
Well, hell might freeze over because a girl just asked me out. Shows what I know! :rofl:
Image

"I've dated uglier girls than you for breakfast."
User avatar
blaku92
 
Joined: 07 Feb 2005
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Sex

Postby Otohiko » Sun May 13, 2012 10:18 pm

blaku92 wrote:
blaku92 wrote:but one thing I know for sure is that NO woman is going to just come up to you and eventually ask YOU out. They should if they feel like it, but they don't.
Well, hell might freeze over because a girl just asked me out. Shows what I know! :rofl:


Congrats :up:

It does happen by the way. Not really a good reason to get complacent, but I've known many relationships that totally started with the girl going after a guy.
Otohiko
 
Joined: 05 May 2003

Re: Sex

Postby gotegenks » Sun May 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Otohiko wrote:
blaku92 wrote:
blaku92 wrote:but one thing I know for sure is that NO woman is going to just come up to you and eventually ask YOU out. They should if they feel like it, but they don't.
Well, hell might freeze over because a girl just asked me out. Shows what I know! :rofl:


Congrats :up:

It does happen by the way. Not really a good reason to get complacent, but I've known many relationships that totally started with the girl going after a guy.

yeah, mine did too. Sadly she regrets it, because she wanted me to ask her out, but it probably wouldn't have happened if she didn't soo.... :nose:
Image
User avatar
gotegenks
 
Joined: 03 Oct 2009
Location: charlesgood, california

Re: Sex

Postby Castor Troy » Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

blaku92 wrote:
blaku92 wrote:but one thing I know for sure is that NO woman is going to just come up to you and eventually ask YOU out. They should if they feel like it, but they don't.
Well, hell might freeze over because a girl just asked me out. Shows what I know! :rofl:


What other worldy dimension do you live in!? :shock:

Then again, I was asked out by a fat pregnant woman about a decade ago... :uhoh:
Image
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone
User avatar
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
 
Joined: 16 Jan 2001
Location: California
Status: Retired from AMVs

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: macchinainterna and 2 guests