What are you playing?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:57 pm

me and my friend been playin Seiken 3 over zsnes online lately >_>... best 3 player rpg for snes EVAR! We still haven't beat it yet. Hard stuff.

We play the oldschoolz.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:02 am

thats so non conformist of you. congratulations on your non-conformity
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:05 am

Minion wrote:thats so non conformist of you. congratulations on your non-conformity
congratulations on being an ass.

Oh wait you been doing that since you joined, n/m.
"The people cannot be [...] always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to [...] the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to public liberty. What country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned [...] that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."-Thomas Jefferson

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:25 pm

My new Xbox live Arcade titles that I'm playing are.

Alien Hominid And Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I fu**ing own! :roll:

EvaFan
Org Profile

Post by EvaFan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:44 pm

Anyone play FFXI online? I'm currently on odin server.

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:06 am

Eva-Fan wrote:Anyone play FFXI online? I'm currently on odin server.
kiarrens does, she's on Leviathan. I played for half a year before the grind destroyed my love for the game.

I recently got a 360 - been getting my Crackdown on, played a little Gears of War, and I'm in love with Chrome Hounds. My Live tag should be obvious if anyone wants ot throw down.

J-0080
Org Profile

Post by J-0080 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:57 am

I sent a friend invite to you dokool, my gamertag is Th3Gold3nDonut.
paizuri wrote:There's also no need for introductions because we're generally a friendly bunch and will welcome you with wide open arms anyway.

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:35 am

J-0080 wrote:I sent a friend invite to you dokool, my gamertag is Th3Gold3nDonut.
Got it, accepted.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:30 am

J-0080 wrote:I sent a friend invite to you dokool, my gamertag is Th3Gold3nDonut.
Damn, you've got a 360 *and* a Wii? What's your address, I've got some ninja'ing to do.

Currently playing Phantasy Star IV on my Sega CDX.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:44 am

FF6 Advance :-o Still trying to finish up Elite Beat Agents, Trauma Center, and Phoenix Wright (just haven't been giving them as much time). Still need to get 100% completion on Mario Kart DS too....

I'm also gonna get back into finishing FF12 eventually :o
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Return to “General Discussion”