What are you playing?

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

What are you playing?

Postby Orwell » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:30 pm

Who are you conquistadoring right now?

The mediterranean as Rome in Europa Barbarorum.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."
Orwell
godx, Son of godix

Postby Otohiko » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:52 pm

For nearly two years, with rare pauses, I've been hardcore into Silent Hunter III, making mods for it and participating in online meta-campaigns. Contrary to popular belief, military simulations are my #1 hobby, with AMVs sneaking in perhaps in 3rd.

Other games on my HD, in order of recent-playing or activity:

-Falcon 4.0 (SuperPak 4.2 OCI, Korea 2005 campaign. My longest-played game ever, been with it for 8 years now)
-IL-2 Sturmovik Forgotten Battles + Pacific Fighters (4.05m, soon switiching to 4.07. I mostly fly online, paired with my friend on HyperLobby servers)
-Microsoft Flight Simulator (FS9, not FSX; using FSPassengers payware utility)
-First Eagles: Air Battles of the Great War
-Distant Guns: Russo-Japanese War at Sea, 1904-1905
-Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday
-Rome: Total War (Europa Barbarorum/Rome Total Realism. Yes, I'm the one who converted Orwell. I also plan to re-touch the older Total War series soon)
-Combat Mission series (Beyond Overlord/Barbarossa to Berlin/Afrika Korps)

/end hardkor junkie post :roll:
Otohiko

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:15 pm

Final Fantasy XII, Guitar Hero 2, and DotA. Occasionally Elder Scrolls 3 or Fallout 2.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby dokool » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:22 pm

WoW (OSX), FFXII (PS2), Rayman (Wii), Zelda (Wii), Wii Sports (duh), Elebits (Wii), FFIII (DS), Mario Hoops 3-on-3 (DS), Osu! Takete! Ouendan/EBA (DS).

I also have my PC copy of C&C: The First Decade that I have yet to install.
dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash

Postby Kusoyaro » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:24 pm

Final Fantasy XII, Okami, Guitar Hero II (goddamnit Freya :evil: ), DotA.
I have no idea how to use this new forum.
Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!

Postby Ileia » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:49 pm

Gunbound and gunbound ONLY :x
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby downwithpants » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:08 pm

i'm on horde side of elune (PVE server) if anyone wants to swing by. you can usually find me on my druid Azalea or warrior Raindrops on weekday nights.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>
downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person

Postby jasper-isis » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:35 pm

I've recently started to replay Thief and Thief II: The Metal Age. :D
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.

Postby Scintilla » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:39 pm

SimCity 4, but it's been a while now due to a full-time job and other things getting in the way. I'm probably going to have to abandon the Org forum again in order to make serious progress in most of my hobbies and studying...

Oh, and Dance Dance Revolution and Beatmania IIDX in the arcade.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:
Scintilla
(for EXTREME)

Postby Fall_Child42 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:44 pm

jasper-isis wrote:I've recently started to replay Thief and Thief II: The Metal Age. :D

Fuck i loved those games.

but as for me.

Fall_Child42
has a rock

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:32 pm

Seriously, what's with Rock You Like a Hurricane not being in GH2? WTF. That song is perfect for GH2. It's the only song I wanted to make an appearance. Bought it and love it anyway, but still.

PS Thunderhorse on Expert is godly fun
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Postby SarahtheBoring » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:48 pm

Currently nothing, as I've just reclaimed my soul from Okami - a lovely adventure/RPG which nobody played because it's on an ancient console, but they should, god(s)dammit. It's fun, funfunfun.

Next, in order to avoid the soul-suckage of the Okami NewGame+, it's probably going to be Disgaea. Part of the Grand Tour of RPGs I Never Got Around to Playing: Disgaea, .hack, Steambot Chronicles, Lunar 2, Atelier Iris, FFX/X2, Radiata Stories, La Pucelle, Suikoden 3-5, and probably Phantom Brave if I haven't died of old age by then.

I don't have any new consoles, so no games that anyone's ever heard of. I did spend much of this summer on Oblivion, if anyone remembers that; that was the last "real" game I played. :)
SarahtheBoring

Postby *inverse* » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:53 pm

Yoshi's Island and Mario RPG - Super NES :P
*inverse*

Postby HorrorPhD » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:03 pm

City of Heroes on a pretty regular basis...and by pretty regular I'm really saying that I need therapy for as much as I play. :oops:
ImageImage
HorrorPhD

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:06 pm

SarahtheBoring wrote:I did spend much of this summer on Oblivion, if anyone remembers that; that was the last "real" game I played. :)

I tried it on my PC, but my graphics card isn't quite good enough to play it comfortably. So I went and got Morrowind, which plays infintely smoother.

Also, Suikoden 5 on your list, GREAT choice. Game was a complete surprise for me. First 5 hours were slow, but the next 70 were great. Yes, I racked up nearly 75 hours on that game before I beat it. And FFXII is looking the same way, but the plot isn't nearly as engaging.
Flint the Dwarf

Next

Return to General Discussion