Welcome to the A-Team

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Welcome to the A-Team

Postby Beowulf » Mon Dec 25, 2006 3:30 pm

We are SO much cooler than all those other philistines.
Beowulf

Postby Orwell » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:08 pm

Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."
Orwell
godx, Son of godix

Postby Zarxrax » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:43 pm

We finally have a place to talk about them behind there backs, yet right under their nose!
Zarxrax

Postby Kalium » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:21 pm

Zarxrax wrote:We finally have a place to talk about them behind there backs, yet right under their nose!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!111!!1!1eighty-two!
Kalium
Sir Bugsalot

Postby rubyeye » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:19 pm

This seems like a cool place to vent some frustrations. Maybe I'll stop by from time-to-time to bitch about my life's problems. :lol: Yeah, anyway ... Merry X-mas! and Happy New Year!
rubyeye

Postby Minion » Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:15 pm

i was told there would be punch and pie.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby Otohiko » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:03 pm

ho-ho-fucken-ho

:D

This is awesome. Took 3 years, but I can finally shut up about OT.
Otohiko

Postby Tsunami Jones » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:25 pm

Otohiko wrote:This is awesome. Took 3 years, but I can finally shut up about OT.

Awesome :P

But seriously, it's great to finally have it, since this was brought up to us forever ago (by Flint, I believe).
Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.

Postby Otohiko » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:41 pm

Yea, Flint has originally proposed it last... October or November. He'd put together that proposal for Phade. Put quite a bit of effort into pushing it, a shame it ended on a promise for about the next 13 months - but eh, here we have it at least.
Otohiko

Postby Minion » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:43 am

i prefer this to having a public OT forum, for sure.
though i'm sure we'll have some good laughs the first time some clueless newbie makes a donation just to post here and ask where to find a dbz video
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes
Minion

Postby Otohiko » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:13 am

Minion wrote:though i'm sure we'll have some good laughs the first time some clueless newbie makes a donation just to post here and ask where to find a dbz video

I REALLY doubt that is going to happen, but we'll just see.

I have to say, unlike some people who have bitched/I know will bitch about "paying for OT" - I have to say, this is the best donation-inducing perk so far, nor do I mind this type of coercion. In fact I have to shake my head at the .org for not doing more of this type of stuff to date. I predict this one might not win a lot of new donators, but will certainly assure a solid group of regular donators. Assuming Phade's predictions about hosatchel doom aren't correct, that'll sure help the place running for a while.
Otohiko

Postby Moonlight Soldier » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:49 pm

YES. Now I have another forum to shamelessly procrastinate with.
Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells

Postby aesling » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:09 pm

Wait wait, Flint's the one who pushed for OT forums? o_O
aesling
Mad Scientist

Postby Otohiko » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:22 pm

aesling wrote:Wait wait, Flint's the one who pushed for OT forums? o_O

Yes, I can confirm that. I don't know if there were any other organized efforts for that, but he was the guy who wrote up a proposal, secretly went around picking up "signatures" for it, and sent it over to Phade. I was a constant observer of this, so I can confirm it.
Otohiko

Postby Flint the Dwarf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:08 pm

Yes, I was. I even contacted DWP at one time, not knowing he was a mod, and he was in support of it. Talked to Phade and paizuri several times, and Phade hinted at an OT appearance for Christmas last year. Even went so far as to reveal the old OT briefly, though it was still locked.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.
Flint the Dwarf

Next

Return to General Discussion