What's the most famous person you've seen in real life?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
SeNniN
Org Profile

Re: What's the most famous person you've seen in real life?

Post by SeNniN » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:27 pm

Well, lets see..hmm.. Drake, Opera Winfrey, the kerdeshians, Dr. Phill, chewbacca, but then I realized how much crap is on TV these days, so I turned it off. :]

Taite
Org Profile

Post by Taite » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:52 pm

I posted this picture (sorry for the crappy filter and devil eyes) in April of '12 when I met Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I had been listening to the dude for over a year at that point and he went big that summer. Of course now you can't even meet him like this. I went back and talked with him for about 10 minutes before peacin out and you didn't need a pass or anything, you just waited in a small line and went in backstage. I'm kind of a hipster when it comes to Macklemore cuz it pisses me off listening to 12 year olds singing his songs everywhere and not a person can name a song from his first album. But yea pretty chill guy though.
Image Image

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:23 pm

Don't know how famous we'd consider him, but I met the voice actor Patrick Seitz, twice at NDK now. My friends and I usually wear our One Piece costumes, and have found him and had conversations with him because of the costumes. One of my friends was dressed as Brooke this year and played a song for him on violin, which he filmed to show the voice actor of Brooke. English voice actor, but still pretty cool guy, just don't know how famous he would be outside of the dubbed anime community.

Invisibru
Org Profile

Post by Invisibru » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm

Weeell its been a long time since i met someone famous-a year or so- but i met Chad Kroeger(the singer of Nickelback) on my way back home from the supermarket xD Also the same week I found the whole Iced Earth band just in the next block of my house. No pictures though :/
Taite wrote:I posted this picture
oh and by the way Taite you look really tall!!! :o

catgod
cat stalker
Org Profile

Post by catgod » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Taite wrote:I posted this picture (sorry for the crappy filter and devil eyes) in April of '12 when I met Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. I had been listening to the dude for over a year at that point and he went big that summer. Of course now you can't even meet him like this. I went back and talked with him for about 10 minutes before peacin out and you didn't need a pass or anything, you just waited in a small line and went in backstage. I'm kind of a hipster when it comes to Macklemore cuz it pisses me off listening to 12 year olds singing his songs everywhere and not a person can name a song from his first album. But yea pretty chill guy though.
wow that's so awesome I'm a fan but I guess not a true fan because I thought Ryan Lewis was black till now >_>
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/

Gigatless
BEHOLD, CORN!
Org Profile

Post by Gigatless » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:03 am

Taite wrote:I posted this picture
First I was quite like "wow, nice photo with Charming and Hook"
I love my women like I love my AMV - furious low skilled action without any sync and technique.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will suppress the detest.. and ignore the faith.
Curb the repulsion, and the depression.. and the dread and the hate.
I will get back up on the stage.. because I love you all
I'll keep pouring my heart out.. Cause This Is- Fucking- Rock N Roll!

Return to “General Discussion”