AWA Pro Best Horror...from three years ago

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

AWA Pro Best Horror...from three years ago

Post by CrackTheSky » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Hey everybody! So three years ago I entered a video into AWA Pro and it won Best Horror...and then I never did anything with it. So now that I'm releasing my two AWA videos from THIS year, I figured it's as good a time as any to actually put up this older one (which, perhaps ironically, I like more than my two videos from this year). Anyway, video information is below, and if you want the slightly higher-quality encode to have on your HDD rather than the low-quality YouTube version, you can grab it here.

Video: Dollhouse (YouTube link)
Category: Drama, horror, serious
Source: Coraline
Song: "Climbing Up The Walls"
Artist: Radiohead

Enjoy!

Otohiko
Org Profile

Re: AWA Pro Best Horror...from three years ago

Post by Otohiko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:06 am

Oh! Finally! :D

I loved it when I originally saw this, I had sort of wondered what happened to it. This was actually one of my favourites this year, and is still a pretty fantastic video.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Re: AWA Pro Best Horror...from three years ago

Post by ngsilver » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Awesome. Glad to finally have a copy other then the one on the pro disks. This was a great video and I remember enjoying it. thanks for finally sharing.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Other Videos”