WRITE OR DIE

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Re: WRITE OR DIE

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:35 am

I'm a loser in life but winner in love (?)

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:41 am

No, that's me :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 am

Otohiko wrote:No, that's me :P
I can write you a novel of that

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:52 am

Sorry, I've already started writing that one too xD Ambiati can confirm :P

More to the point, if anyone is curious, I'll throw out a quick concept doc of what I've been working on:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/682 ... -short.pdf

(original content do not steal, or KGB will be at your door with notarized copies and a PB pistol. No, it does not shoot peanut butter.)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

FarmXD
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:54 am

Aw curse you, dropbox is blocked in this stupid bank xdd

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

lynit
Org Profile

Post by lynit » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:35 am

i really want to do this.

i tried tackling this in 2009 and 2011, both times giving up after a few frenzied days of writing. although i have absolutely no ideas this time around, i like to think i've gained some sort of discipline...which might help?
<Stirspeare> Otohiko: You guys sure love dongs.

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:08 am

Due to the placement of Youmacon I've never really been able to actually get a nano off the ground. As much as I want to start/continue work on my next novel I don't really have the urge to work on it right now. However, I've been really wanting to start production on the short film I want to make, but I need a script to go off of.

I think I might dedicate my time in November to getting this script off the ground. I've never actually written a script before, least not a real script. I've written notes and lines and things and made a sort of script but not something that a film professional could look at and really understand.

So yeah. Short film. It needs a script, I need to write it, and well, I want to work on it after Youma so I think that fits. I wont hit 50k words, the film isn't that long, but hey, at least I can get my feel off the ground.

As for the idea. Anyone remember the video I made for round 2 of POE earlier this year? The 8 min long video of silence and a lot of me on screen? Well, the story is based off of that idea.
ImageImageImageImage

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:27 am

Can I write a haiku for nanowrimo?
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Visual novels, comics, haikus, graphic novels, ALL THE THINGS.
Glad to see some responses to the thread, looking forward to what everybody works on.
I just found out that between now and the end of the year I'll be traveling every other week or so. Big stuff going on at work right now and I get to be the trainer for handing off of old projects so we can take on a whole bunch of new projects.

The drawback is, I'll be tired as hell, but the positive is, I'll be in a different environment than I am normally, and I'm sure a lot of you know that being somewhere you've never been before is great to get creative juices flowing. I'll be taking my lappy with me and looking for after-hours adventures to stimulate my imagination. My progress might be choppy, but I'll definitely get what I can out of it.

Return to “General Discussion”