AWA Expo Winner & AWA Masters Entry

This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.

Moderator: Forum moderators

Forum rules
This forum is for the discussion and announcement of newly created videos that use non anime sources.
  • Note: The videos posted here do not need a corresponding catalog entry.
Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

AWA Expo Winner & AWA Masters Entry

Post by Prodigi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:34 am

I did an editing thing?

This was my entry into Expo. It won Best Live Action. Download in the title, youtube in the youtube.

Video: Resist (Youtube)
Category: Action, Drama
Footage: Fringe (Season 5)
Song: Radioactive
Artist: Imagine Dragons
Creator: A banana

Aaaaand here was my Masters entry. It didn't win.

Video: Always. (Youtube)
Category: Drama
Footage: Sources in Spoiler (there's a large number)
Song: Blue Jeans
Artist: Lana Del Ray
Creator: My face
Spoiler :
Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Hunter, Alex Cross, Alien Resurrection, Batman Begins, Captain America, Colombiana, Cowboys and Aliens, District 9, Django Unchained, Dredd, Drive Angry, End of Watch, Fast Five, Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengeance, GI Joe - Retaliation, Gone in 60 Seconds, Green Lantern, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2, Hellboy 2 - The Golden Army, I Am Sam, In Time, Iron Man 3, Jack Reacher, Kick-Ass, Killing Them Softly, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Lockout, Man On Fire, Max Payne, Mr and Mrs Smith, Oblivion, Olympus Has Fallen, Pandorum, Pirates of the Carribean - At World's End, Pitch Black, Prometheus, Real Steel, Red Lights, Resident Evil Retribution, Safe, Skyfall, Snitch, Snow White and the Huntsman, Star Trek - Into Darkness, Stardust, Sucker Punch, Sunshine, Super 8, Ted, The A-Team, The Avengers, Cabin in the Woods, The Chronicles of Riddick, The Dark Knight Rises, The Expendables 2, The Fifth Element, The Hunter, The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, The Pursuit of Happyness, The Town, The Viral Factor, The Warrior's Way, Thor, Total Recall, Transformers 3 - Dark of the Moon, Tropic Thunder, V For Vendetta, Van Helsing, Watchmen, Welcome to the Jungle (AKA The Rundown), Wrath of the Titans, X-Men First Class, Zero Dark Thirty.
Have fun!
Last edited by Prodigi on Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

SeNniN
Org Profile

Re: AWA Entries

Post by SeNniN » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:06 am

I thought Resist was pretty good, but Always was my fav out of the two. You did a really awesome job on that!
I love those clean cuts, and your scene selection couldn't have been better. Good stuff. :up:

MaboroshiStudio
Org Profile

Post by MaboroshiStudio » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:24 am

Prodigi wrote:I did an editing thing?

This was my entry into Expo. It won Best Live Action. Download in the title, youtube in the youtube.

Video: Resist (Youtube)
Category: Action, Drama
Footage: Fringe (Season 5)
Song: Radioactive
Artist: Imagine Dragons
Creator: A banana
I hate you... I have been waiting to watch that show!!! lol enjoyed ur vid

Brad
Org Profile

Post by Brad » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:10 pm

All good things.
Ask Brad an After Effects Question! - Forum - Site

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:38 am

YESSSSSS. I loved your Fringe video. *keeps it forever*.

Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Aerialesque » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:52 pm

I love Always. So much. :3 I remember watching Resist during Masters and being like 'OMG I must know what this show is'...and then seeing that it was Fringe and attempting to rid my brain of any/all the spoilers I had just seen. >> I suppose I should finally go watch that show now? haha. Good times, as well though. :up:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:57 pm

Watching "Always" makes me have to change my underwear. EVERY TIME. I'M RUNNING OUT OF UNDERWEAR.

GOD DAMN IT, JESSICA. YOU FUCKER.

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:31 pm

These videos melted my face. <3

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:27 am

MaboroshiStudio wrote:I hate you... I have been waiting to watch that show!!! lol enjoyed ur vid
WATCH IIIIIT!
SeNniN wrote:I thought Resist was pretty good, but Always was my fav out of the two. You did a really awesome job on that!
I love those clean cuts, and your scene selection couldn't have been better. Good stuff. :up:
Brad wrote:All good things.
Thanks for the help on Always, I really appreciated it :O
Moonlight Soldier wrote:YESSSSSS. I loved your Fringe video. *keeps it forever*.
Words cannot describe how unspeakably happy I was with the final product of Resist. Seriously, the whole thing flows beautifully for me and is probably my favorite video I've done.
Aerialesque wrote:I love Always. So much. :3 I remember watching Resist during Masters and being like 'OMG I must know what this show is'...and then seeing that it was Fringe and attempting to rid my brain of any/all the spoilers I had just seen. >> I suppose I should finally go watch that show now? haha. Good times, as well though. :up:
I cannot overemphasize how much you need to watch Fringe. It is quite possibly my favorite show of all time. Not only is it badass characters with awesome science fiction but it takes HUGE risks that totally pay off. You must watch it ALL. And yes, try and purge the spoilers if you can because it will make everything even more beautiful.
Radical_Yue wrote:Watching "Always" makes me have to change my underwear. EVERY TIME. I'M RUNNING OUT OF UNDERWEAR.

GOD DAMN IT, JESSICA. YOU FUCKER.
I've been known to have that affect on women, it's not surprising that I would leave traces of it on things I've created.
Mamo! wrote:These videos melted my face. <3
I hope it's a little more "AWESOME FACE MELT" and a little less "NAZI FACE MELT"!

Return to “Other Videos”