What are your sleeping patterns like?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Miaka999
Org Profile

Re: What are your sleeping patterns like?

Post by Miaka999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Back in the U.S i usually go to bed at 10 or 11 pm, but since its summer vacation my sleeping routine is out of whack. I am a sleep lover and can go to bed at 11pm and get up the next day at 8 pm. I can sleep a lot. Out of all the things I love, sleeping is one of them. I love to sleep. Now that I am out of the country, my sleeping routine is somewhat controlled. I go to bed at 11 pm and get up at 6 am, then get back to bed and wake up at 10 am. I know I shouldn´t take cat naps but I take them anyway. I know i will suffer from jet lag when I get back home.

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Back in the U.S i usually go to bed at 10 or 11 pm, but since its summer vacation my sleeping routine is out of whack. I am a sleep lover and can go to bed at 11pm and get up the next day at 8 pm. I can sleep a lot. Out of all the things I love, sleeping is one of them. I love to sleep. Now that I am out of the country, my sleeping routine is somewhat controlled. I go to bed at 11 pm and get up at 6 am, then get back to bed and wake up at 10 am. I know I shouldn´t take cat naps but I take them anyway. I know i will suffer from jet lag when I get back home.

Ambiati
Org Profile

Post by Ambiati » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:09 pm

What sleeping patterns?

ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Org Profile

Post by ZephyrStar » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 am

Since I'm an old man now :awesome: I have an 8-4:30 work day, so I'm generally in bed by around 11pm and asleep by 11:30. Recently though I've adjusted that down to 10pm, the extra hour really helps. I also try and plan my sleepy times in 90 minute cycles whenever possible so I don't wake up groggy. It actually does work! So, going to bed at either 10 or 11:30 gives me an even number of cycles until I have to get up at 7. On the weekends I don't really sleep in much anymore, I tend to get up at 10-11ish. That used to be 1-2ish in college >_>

:sorcerer:

Return to “General Discussion”