where else can i post my amv's

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

where else can i post my amv's

Postby ClaudiusValentine » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:34 am

warning im very bad at knowing where periods punctuations go read carefully.

well im asking this here cause i don't know where to post this. i have over or very close to 50 videos on my account and that would be a alot of stuff to go through for fans of amv's and mine aren't bad to watch i've been known to make amv's a classic way i would like to show people more then who comes to the org i don't want my videos to be forgotten i would post them to youtube but as we all know almost every song band or singer gets pulled so what other site can i post my videos without any problems or if you know of a way to get them onto youtube them let me know.
ClaudiusValentine

Re: where else can i post my amv's

Postby TritioAFB » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:07 am

Well you have the org itself, but if you insist: You can also have the amvnews
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
ImageImage
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Re: where else can i post my amv's

Postby zibbazabba905 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:40 pm

if it has no modifications to the song and lines up correctly, you could upload it without audio and use tube-dubber to match them both together
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy
zibbazabba905

Return to General Discussion