Where is blabbler?

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Where is blabbler?

Postby Neverend » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi guys, im starting to get frustrated/sad now that ive been trying to get in touch with blabbler for 2½ years...
Does anyone have ANY information about his whereabouts or contact information?

We can start with the name..
Im pretty sure its Tom :o
Neverend
The cockpuncher

Re: Where is blabbler?

Postby mirkosp » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:25 pm

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiegoblabbler?

But uhm, he hasn't even logged into his org nor youtube account in about two years... you'd think he'd have left some way to be contacted otherwise, but I believe there's nothing short of sending him a PM/e-mail, which I'm sure you already tried to no avail. Aside from that, I don't think we have any other extra info that isn't already exposed to begin with, on the admin side of things... :?
mirkosp
MODkip

Postby NS » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:20 pm

the blabbler will always be missed.
ImageImage
NS
I like pants

Postby meleechampion » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Yeah, Tom. Only ways he and I ever spoke was through this site, youtube, or AIM. If you do find him, let him know we miss him. :(
meleechampion

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:44 pm

I'd love to see the blabber edit again.
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

Postby LittleAtari » Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:51 am

Last contact I had with him was in July, 2010. (I know this because I just went back to check a message he sent me).

I used to talk to him through youtube PM after he stopped logging in over here.
LittleAtari

Postby Neverend » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Okey, I really need to find him. Can a mod please get any information about him, like his IP number or something? It's been five years now, and I will travel the world just get a closure. It's like a girlfriend who wants to break up, but instead of saying why she just leaves.

PLEASE help me.
Neverend
The cockpuncher

Postby M'o'l » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:40 am

Mhm if you know his email you can try googling it or anything (there isnt much or very little that might be his old accs via username search) Research by anybody that had contact with him. Maybe there was somebody who know him irl? If theres a way to recover deleted forum , you could get that info from your old forums i think.
GO MAGIC CARP USE SPLASH ATTACK.
M'o'l
Strawberry Pie

Postby CrackTheSky » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:55 am

Godspeed, I miss that guy and have been wondering what happened to him for the past many years.
CrackTheSky
Fancy Balls

Postby Neverend » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 am

M'o'l wrote:Mhm if you know his email you can try googling it or anything (there isnt much or very little that might be his old accs via username search) Research by anybody that had contact with him. Maybe there was somebody who know him irl? If theres a way to recover deleted forum , you could get that info from your old forums i think.

Nobody really did know much about him, unfortunately.. But I'm hoping some of the mods might have some whereabouts where exact he made this account and so on..
Neverend
The cockpuncher

Postby Shui » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:06 am

He made good vids. Never spoke to him though, sorry.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)
Shui
Shuitcake

Postby dreamawake » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:27 am

Hopefully he's still alive and well.
DZ|BSP
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Return to General Discussion