Dueling Network?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
gotegenks
Org Profile

Re: Dueling Network?

Post by gotegenks » Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

...sounds like a play from the first format ever.

"use monster reborn to revive blue-eyes"

except in those days, it'd have been "gg"

maybe the blackwing deck played shrinks, i saw a deck profile of bws from a top 16 or 32 from a year ago that played those instead of lances after kalut got hit.
really hope he makes it even further.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Mon May 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Nope, chaos dragons, of all things won. Beat inzektors, guess inzektors couldn't deal with the beatsticks that dragons drop. Who would've thought that after disaster dragon died out a dragon deck would ever again do well? Sure was an interesting event.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Thu May 24, 2012 4:49 pm

konami would never let dragons as a type die out, they had a whole series based on dragons, and a whole season of the original series based on dragons too. It was only a matter of time imo, but i really didn't imagine this structure deck doing that well. pretty impressive stuff.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:37 am

So... Nats this weekend, I think we're going to see a lot of choas dragons, and probably winning (though something may come out of nowhere like TG plants last year). Rabbit is amazing and beats everything except dragons, chaos dragons specifically counter rabbit and that's the main reason they're doing so well. We'll see, but I predict the winner to be playing dragons.

Typical day on DN.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am

locals today...guy said he wants to buy my exvc tour guide, i hope he's not lying or i hope he'll actually pay a good price, my new locals are really weird for undervaluing everything, not even just my stuff, THEIR STUFF too... most of the time anyway. an actual dollar, will get you almost anything that isn't like high-end, maybe all big-city locals are like this, i'm still pretty new to it all.

didn't get hardly any trading done really, best trade was a ulti hyunlei for turbo pack dark grepher, and i gotlike 5 guys wanting it today, which is 5 times the amount of people that wanted that hyunlei.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:01 am

Yeah, most people can get what they want from friends or buy it... And if you sell that tour guide for $35-40, you could just buy a battle pack one for $25 to replace it and make some quick cash.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

yeah some guy was telling me i should jsut go around seeing if people will trade 2 rares for my secret, didn't seem like a bad suggestion but idk if anyone would go for it coming at it like that.

meanwhile i got robbed of all my frog commons because 2 guys are going nuts over that frog lancer deck or whatever.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Lol, build macro rabbit if a lot of people are playing lancer frog, it'll wreck them.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm

well at the moment its 2 people and their decks are like 80% proxies so not worth it.

if people are still playing it when rabbit comes out in a tin though, for sure

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

If rabbit gets reprinted at some point it won't be in the 2012 tins, since Photon Shockwave is a pack in the tins, and rabbit was in that pack

Return to “General Discussion”