Dueling Network?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
gotegenks
Org Profile

Re: Dueling Network?

Post by gotegenks » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:14 am

that's a good thing with some cards, but with this card they get 4 turns of not really giving a crap, which is more than enough time for them to figure out how to destroy it with minimal, if any effort. Besides you could just run a better trap card or even a better stall card that will be in effect for those 4 turns and make them REALLY wanna get rid of it,but if you have a deck centering around a card that takes 4 turns to come into effect...chances are you won't even last those 4 turns...

although this is DN so you'll probly have over a 50% win rate with it at least.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:15 am

gotegenks wrote:although this is DN so you'll probly have over a 50% win rate with it at least.

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 am

Lol DN gives you all the cards you want, unlike real-life your not limited to what you can pay for and buy but rather getting dream combos and testing if its really worth buying

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:21 am

yeah it's pretty great, though i usually stick to what i have or almost have, usually excluding extra deck cards though.

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:20 pm

lol, i commented Mikkivlog's recent upload and a half hour later he comments one of my videos which was weird lol, and then like 5 of his fans comment it, pretty sweet i guess, haha.

Jadecavy
Org Profile

Post by Jadecavy » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:09 am

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 am

When did Dark hole become unbanned?? I've really got to keep up the new rules

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 am

i'm too lazy to research ocg cards and archetypes, but i pulled like 3 ultra's and the fusion card out of duel terminal a while back and i'm kinda interested in the archetype, you think it'll be relevant or just kinda meh.

(@gemknights ofc)

eake, http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

notice le BLS at uno...

Eake4
Australian Zeus
Org Profile

Post by Eake4 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 pm

cyberstein and brain controll... are you serious :(

gotegenks
Org Profile

Post by gotegenks » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:48 pm

^cyberstein can do some crazy stuff in the right (or wrong) decks. Brain control is too op, but i wish we had it and not mind control.

well, i copied your gem knight deck, and i'm fucking loving it so much.
i think i'm gonna try throwing some photon thrashers in there to try and speed it up, special thrasher > normal summon a lvl 4 > go into lavalval dragon > send gem knight fusion to the graveyard
not having gem-knight fusion seems to be the main problem i have with the deck, almost every time i have it, i'm able to go off, and most of the time otk, or be able to finish em next turn

today at my locals, this kid asked to trade with me and this kid is a real business man about it, sneaky too. all he does is ask you what you value your own cards at and if you value them correctly, then he isn't interested, if you value them lower though, THEN we have a deal. he asked me what i valued my ultra solemn warning at, and i mistakenly said "6" not actually knowing at all, looking back, and i was looking at his binder and i go "i'll do it for nova master" which i thought was still ilke 7 or 8 bucks, and he says "nah man, that's like 15" and i tell him "no way, its like 7" and then we just moved on. After he finished looking at my book he was like "you sell the warning? 5 bucks?" and im hesitant and he's like "you want 6?" and i go "hmm....7" and he's like "waaat, you said 6 :/" and i'm jsut like "w/e, i dont even know, let me look it up on ebay really quick" and so he left while i did that but i wasn't able to because my phone died, so when i got home i looked up both nova master and warning on t&t (to compare prices, not for the real values) and to my surprise warning is going for 17 there and nova master 15... so i feel like an idiot for telling him that nova master was 7...and i feel like a double idiot for thinking solemn was 6, AND THEN BARGAINING FOR 7 like i'm such a tough dealer...

well other than that, got a lot of cool cards, tried looking for gem-knight shit but all i found was iolites (3 of them though) so i've got a long long way to go for that deck....

Return to “General Discussion”