Nightiwish Fan Video Contest : )

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
tsukinocurse
Org Profile

Nightiwish Fan Video Contest : )

Post by tsukinocurse » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Hey Guys : )

Although I'm not sure if that is the right place to write it, I'd like to ask all amv'makers for help. Here's the thing, for the past one and a half of month me and my friends have been working on a video for Nightwish Fan Video Contest. And now, we finally made it! ^ ^(Yeah, fascinating, I know xd)

Nightwish - The Crow, The Owl and The Dove

Because of that I'd like to kindly ask every amv'maker to follow (as much as possible) the following steps:

1. Watch the video,
2. Like it (Thumb Up),
3. Post it on facebook, twitter, blogs, forums, wherever you can or can't,
4. Share it with friends and their friends,
5. Make them follow the steps from 1 to 4 xd

In the end the band chooses the winners, but the votes of viewers are counting too so in the name of me and my friends I ask you for help : )

Of course I realize that for many of you who have seen already dozens of technically perfect clips, our humble video won't be much impressive... However, making a music video from a scratch and fitting up together ready-made scenes from anime are two different things, especially that we haven't known anything about how to do it (well, I knew a little about editing, but about filming, not a single clue xd), so as the work of total amateurs it came out not that bad, I guess... xd

Anyway, I aks you for understanding and once more for your help in getting views and thumbs ups. We all have put in this lot of our time, work and especially our hearts, and you too probably know how it is : )

Thank you all in advance : )
xo, xo ^ ^

Mathieu.

Return to “General Discussion”