Little Things You Love

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.
User avatar
TEKnician
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Status: Not reading the spoilers or manga
Location: Smack in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
Org Profile

Re: Nude pix of Fall_Child42! Decent price! (PLZ BUY!!!!!!!!

Postby TEKnician » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:12 pm

I get an email saying I have a reply to a topic...

I read the topic...


Changed the passwords to ALL MY SHIT
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:04 am
Status: 3D
Location: The Laboratory
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 am

I'm gonna get a plugin for 3dsmax probably. It's called finalToon, it's an NPR renderer. It's made by a company called Cebas.

Cebas.

Sea Bass.

SEA BASS FINAL TEWN.

:ying:

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Otohiko » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:06 am

ZephyrStar wrote:I'm gonna get a plugin for 3dsmax probably. It's called finalToon, it's an NPR renderer. It's made by a company called Cebas.

Cebas.

Sea Bass.

SEA BASS FINAL TEWN.

:ying:


THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL TEWN YET
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
ZephyrStar
Master of Science
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:04 am
Status: 3D
Location: The Laboratory
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby ZephyrStar » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:44 pm

Otohiko wrote:
ZephyrStar wrote:I'm gonna get a plugin for 3dsmax probably. It's called finalToon, it's an NPR renderer. It's made by a company called Cebas.

Cebas.

Sea Bass.

SEA BASS FINAL TEWN.

:ying:


THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL TEWN YET


IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDEWN

User avatar
Dr. Derpface, J.D.
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:27 pm
Status: Dictator Emeritus: Samarui Warrierz Prodstudios
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Dr. Derpface, J.D. » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm

ZephyrStar wrote:
Otohiko wrote:
ZephyrStar wrote:I'm gonna get a plugin for 3dsmax probably. It's called finalToon, it's an NPR renderer. It's made by a company called Cebas.

Cebas.

Sea Bass.

SEA BASS FINAL TEWN.

:ying:


THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL TEWN YET


IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDEWN

ERRMAGERRRD! ITS THE FINERL CERRNTDERRRRN!
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010

User avatar
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:13 pm
Status: Flapping Lips
Location: Arkansas
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby CodeZTM » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:25 pm

That perfect cup of coffee just the way you like it. <3

Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 12:20 pm
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Kevmaster » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 am

CodeZTM wrote:That perfect cup of coffee just the way you like it. <3


I like my coffee black, just like my metal :ying:

User avatar
Statz
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:13 pm
Status: Whatchu Talkin Bout Willis?
Location: In a van down by the river!
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Statz » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Kevmaster wrote:I like my coffee black, just like my metal :ying:


Lols.

Anyways.... Walking into a cold house after being outside in scorching heat all day.
Image

User avatar
kikai_saigono
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:26 pm
Status: jailbait D:
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby kikai_saigono » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Image

Well, he's little... and I love him :D
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Otohiko » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh good lord. EVERYBODY's getting cute cats these days. And they're all adorable. But that pic, just wow <3 excuse me while I go die of cuteness overload.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
Jadecavy
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Location: Kingston, Ontario
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Jadecavy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Otohiko wrote:But that pic, just wow <3 excuse me while I go masturbate.

User avatar
Otohiko
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 8:32 pm
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Otohiko » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

No, I only do that to pictures of you :A
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

User avatar
kikai_saigono
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:26 pm
Status: jailbait D:
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby kikai_saigono » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:19 pm

Otohiko wrote:Oh good lord. EVERYBODY's getting cute cats these days. And they're all adorable. But that pic, just wow <3 excuse me while I go die of cuteness overload.



This one we found abandoned, so he kind of fell in our lap. :) But he's doing great now and is just under two weeks old.

Image
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.

User avatar
JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:25 am
Status: I has a TRU Arceus
Location: somewhere i think O.o
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby JaddziaDax » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:04 am

showers! they feel soooo good!

User avatar
Renato
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:26 am
Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Renato » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:20 pm

That feeling when you are days away from getting new components for your PC. :D
Image


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests