Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Re: Little Things You Love

Post by Kitsuner » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

Jadecavy wrote:
Pwolf wrote:Night driving is awesome.
It's awesome on highways. I've come close to hitting deer multiple times on rural Canadian roads and I HAVE hit raccoons and porcupines.
Night driving / deserves a quiet night
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

Miaka999
Org Profile

Post by Miaka999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Peanut butter

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:53 pm

My usual 2 weeks goes like this:

- Cops show up at my door ready to evict me. Landlord is watching across the street.

- I give the cops my latest injunction number. We have a friendly chat and they go away.

- Landlord flails his arms in frustration like a cartoon villain explaining his latest blunder over the phone across the street from me.

:asd: :bzz: :bzz2: :bear:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Castor Troy wrote:My usual 2 weeks goes like this:

- Cops show up at my door ready to evict me. Landlord is watching across the street.

- I give the cops my latest injunction number. We have a friendly chat and they go away.

- Landlord flails his arms in frustration like a cartoon villain explaining his latest blunder over the phone across the street from me.

Ever ask the friendly officers if the repeated harassment through them isn't itself a crime?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:My usual 2 weeks goes like this:

Ever ask the friendly officers if the repeated harassment through them isn't itself a crime?
Sadly, the court dismissed any further restraining orders since I was technically supposed to leave the house by April 30.

My landlord knows he's just wasting his time if he tries to scare me again. He can always bring another bouncer to punch me in the face. :roll:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:06 am

Songs with lyrics in Russian. I have no idea why, but I just find the sound of the language absolutely beautiful. It's not like I obsess over the culture or history of the country, either, like back in my weaboo days with Japan many years ago. It's just the language. Friggin' gorgeous.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:13 am

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:Songs with lyrics in Russian. I have no idea why, but I just find the sound of the language absolutely beautiful. It's not like I obsess over the culture or history of the country, either, like back in my weaboo days with Japan many years ago. It's just the language. Friggin' gorgeous.
o__o

We should talk sometime. Cause, you know. :shock:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

dj_ultima_the_great
Org Profile

Post by dj_ultima_the_great » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 pm

:lol:

I knew from the second that I posted that you'd notice that one.

But it's true. I have a soft spot for Russian, although I don't speak or read a syllable of it. Thing is, I'm in love with language as a whole, and there are some that are just pure art to my ears. It's like Morgan Freeman reading the phone book. Beautiful to behold, even when it's full of irrelevant information.

EDIT: also, totally unrelated to this post, my little thing that I love today was hearing the familiar voice of a certain hilariously murderous Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating System lady in Pacific Rim. Good to see Ellen will always have a job in AI. XD

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 am

Reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 am

TWGOK Manga. I have found my new love.
Spoiler :

Return to “General Discussion”