Little Things You Love

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Pwolf
Friendly Neighborhood Pwaffle
Org Profile

Re: Little things you love?

Post by Pwolf » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:19 pm

My coworker giving me first class upgrades :) The majority of the flights I took last year were first class and now I'll be flying to chicago first class again >.>

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Pwolf wrote:My coworker giving me first class upgrades :) The majority of the flights I took last year were first class and now I'll be flying to chicago first class again >.>
Shaaaare! I'll give you pie :3

LopezAMV
Org Profile

Post by LopezAMV » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:43 pm

Getting the praise of a renown professor (and an A+) for writing an essay that you started on the night before it was due.
Staying up all night to write a paper that you've had a whole month to write, showing up to class simply to drop it off, and then crashing for 18 hours :3
Playing soccer (and or racquetball) for 5 hours straight and suddenly realizing that the only reason your legs haven't given out on you yet is because of the pure unadulterated adrenaline pumping through your body. Waking up the next morning to find that you can't move an inch without grunting in pain, no pain no gain :P

And last but definitely not least- winning a JCA despite being "that guy who no one knows/the guy that only released a single amv during that year" ;_; <3.

EimiJ7
Org Profile

Post by EimiJ7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 am

LopezAMV wrote:And last but definitely not least- winning a JCA despite being "that guy who no one knows/the guy that only released a single amv during that year" ;_; <3.
I love watching that awesome video (b^.^)b

Ijexis
Org Profile

Post by Ijexis » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:01 am

Not sleeping, just because there's something you just need to finish. :awesome:

Kairih
Org Profile

Post by Kairih » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 am

I love Owl City <3
They make me thing of candies, ponies and... Seriously, why do I love them? °_°
But I do. <3

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:41 pm

HaarTheDragonlord wrote:I hate when I'm playing a game with someone and I start winning. After a few consecutive victories I either get accused of cheating or invoke a ragequit on behalf of my opponent. The name of the game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Because glorified platformers with some punching attached are Serious Business.
On the flip side of this, it's insanely gratifying when you're playing something and someone you don't know recognizes you and says "OH SHIT, IT'S THAT GUY, WE'RE SCREWED!" ^_^
:ying:

TEKnician
Org Profile

Post by TEKnician » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:18 pm

aesling wrote:
HaarTheDragonlord wrote:I hate when I'm playing a game with someone and I start winning. After a few consecutive victories I either get accused of cheating or invoke a ragequit on behalf of my opponent. The name of the game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Because glorified platformers with some punching attached are Serious Business.
On the flip side of this, it's insanely gratifying when you're playing something and someone you don't know recognizes you and says "OH SHIT, IT'S THAT GUY, WE'RE SCREWED!" ^_^
BEING THAT GUY. :bear:
Almost as hard as fighting a Holy Paladin.

AngelDragoon
Org Profile

Post by AngelDragoon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Finishing Mass Effect 3 and, instead of it being as awful as almost the entire internet says it is, it starts a conversation at six in the morning with your older brother about WTF just happened. That, and reasoning what option to take:
Spoiler :
*starts walking forward*"I know what needs to be done..." *turns from slow walk towards the middle to look abruptly behind* "F^#% you, starchild!" *shoots image of the kid* "The renegade option is on the right! IT'S THE RIGHT THING!!"
Logic made as much sense as the ending did, (if it really is just a standalone concept). :rofl:

Also, getting shoes earlier than expected in the mail. <3

EDIT: And mint Oreos. OMG, they're dangerously delicious. D:

Ileia
WHAT IS PINK MAY NEVER DIE!
Org Profile

Post by Ileia » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:50 pm

AngelDragoon wrote:EDIT: And mint Oreos. OMG, they're dangerously delicious. D:

Did you try the birthday cake ones? :o

Return to “General Discussion”