Little Things You Love

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Little Things You Love

Postby Kitsuner » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:45 am

Jadecavy wrote:
Pwolf wrote:Night driving is awesome.

It's awesome on highways. I've come close to hitting deer multiple times on rural Canadian roads and I HAVE hit raccoons and porcupines.

Night driving / deserves a quiet night
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Miaka999 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm

Peanut butter
Miaka999

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:53 pm

My usual 2 weeks goes like this:

- Cops show up at my door ready to evict me. Landlord is watching across the street.

- I give the cops my latest injunction number. We have a friendly chat and they go away.

- Landlord flails his arms in frustration like a cartoon villain explaining his latest blunder over the phone across the street from me.

:asd: :bzz: :bzz2: :bear:
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:56 pm

Castor Troy wrote:My usual 2 weeks goes like this:

- Cops show up at my door ready to evict me. Landlord is watching across the street.

- I give the cops my latest injunction number. We have a friendly chat and they go away.

- Landlord flails his arms in frustration like a cartoon villain explaining his latest blunder over the phone across the street from me.

Ever ask the friendly officers if the repeated harassment through them isn't itself a crime?
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Castor Troy » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:19 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:My usual 2 weeks goes like this:

Ever ask the friendly officers if the repeated harassment through them isn't itself a crime?

Sadly, the court dismissed any further restraining orders since I was technically supposed to leave the house by April 30.

My landlord knows he's just wasting his time if he tries to scare me again. He can always bring another bouncer to punch me in the face. :roll:
"Vlad, you will not get my new blockbuster video. Sorry bro." - Chemix800, Hollywood Editor
Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E

Postby dj_ultima_the_great » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:06 am

Songs with lyrics in Russian. I have no idea why, but I just find the sound of the language absolutely beautiful. It's not like I obsess over the culture or history of the country, either, like back in my weaboo days with Japan many years ago. It's just the language. Friggin' gorgeous.
dj_ultima_the_great

Postby Otohiko » Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:13 am

dj_ultima_the_great wrote:Songs with lyrics in Russian. I have no idea why, but I just find the sound of the language absolutely beautiful. It's not like I obsess over the culture or history of the country, either, like back in my weaboo days with Japan many years ago. It's just the language. Friggin' gorgeous.

o__o

We should talk sometime. Cause, you know. :shock:
Otohiko

Postby dj_ultima_the_great » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:50 pm

:lol:

I knew from the second that I posted that you'd notice that one.

But it's true. I have a soft spot for Russian, although I don't speak or read a syllable of it. Thing is, I'm in love with language as a whole, and there are some that are just pure art to my ears. It's like Morgan Freeman reading the phone book. Beautiful to behold, even when it's full of irrelevant information.

EDIT: also, totally unrelated to this post, my little thing that I love today was hearing the familiar voice of a certain hilariously murderous Genetic Lifeform and Disc Operating System lady in Pacific Rim. Good to see Ellen will always have a job in AI. XD
dj_ultima_the_great

Postby Kitsuner » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 am

Reminds me of Jamie Lee Curtis in A Fish Called Wanda.
OtakuGray wrote:Sometimes anime can branch out to a younger audience and this is one of those times where you wish children would just go die.
Stirspeare wrote:<Stirspeare> Lopez: Vanquish my virginity and flood me with kit. ["Ladies..."]
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby lloyd9988 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 am

TWGOK Manga. I have found my new love.

Spoiler :
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Athena » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:15 am

Just checked the F box on my passport renewal.

And I didn't even commit perjury.

Athena
I ♥ the 80's

Postby Ileia » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:15 am

I realized that my morning routine is very fruity. It's kind of ridiculous.

I use children's watermelon shampoo (think...watermelon bubble gum)
Orange toothpaste
Coconut lime sugar scrub
"Berry burst" body wash
Vanilla deodorant
Apple kiwi body powder
Love Spell body spray and body lotion (from Victoria's Secret, it smells like fruit punch to me but it's actually peach/cherry blossom)
Mango face lotion
Strawberry lemonade lip gloss....

...and my perfume, Pink Sugar, which smells like cotton candy.

:rofl:
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:01 pm

Now, to find the intersection point between Ileia and an Edible Arrangement.
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Kitsuner » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:55 am

Somehow there are at least three more episodes in this season of Adventure Time than usual????
Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness

Postby Kimberly » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:24 pm

When somebody actually bothers! : )
Kimberly
Kardashian

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion