Little Things You Hate

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Little things you hate?

Postby Jadecavy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Students in my program that are 35+ and think they know everything, when they've been doing carpentry for the past 15 years, not programming. This does not make you better than me, and if we're going by marks, I'm clearly better than you.
Jadecavy

Postby Chained(E)Studio » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

people who don't know how to do accounting right
Chained(E)Studio

Postby AyumiNeko » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 pm

- People who talk slow and always pause in between the sentence.
- When someone turns on the light when I sleep.

killkillkill
AyumiNeko

Postby [madaraxD] » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

I hate when I remember that I have a test for which i no study in 2 days ... like today .. :roll:
[madaraxD]
L1king Lolis

Postby gotegenks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm

slow.....walking...............people..........
gotegenks

Postby Jadecavy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:09 pm

gote wrote:slow.....walking...............people..........

This. In hallways and on the sidewalk. The worst is when they're with friends and take up the whole area, so you can't pass them. High school students are really bad for this in malls. Fucking malls. Where the lanes can fit like, 6 people across.
Jadecavy

Postby macchinainterna » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Threads about hating things having more replies than threads about loving things. ಠ_ಠ
ImageImage
macchinainterna

Postby Taite » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:56 pm

gote wrote:slow.....walking...............people..........

holy shit, how could I forget this? x139128509238509235
Image Image
Taite

Postby Taite » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Must add, again: Losing an hour to daylight savings time, which takes place tonight. fml. :cry:
Image Image
Taite

Postby gotegenks » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm

when people say they're gonna post the lipflapper one afternoon and...well...they don't. |:
gotegenks

Postby Qyot27 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:27 pm

When you're in the middle of a conversation and articulating a point about whatever the subject is very thoughtfully and...wait, what was I saying?

People in my family constantly telling me how they wish I could 'get back to sleeping normally'. I've pretty clearly been dealing with Non-24 Hour (self-diagnosed, but the consistently skewing delays fit to a tee) for, oh, about 8 years now, after dealing with late night work disruption when I was in senior year of high school. Don't get mad at me for something that's common knowledge. And really, I do 'sleep normally' (as in, 8 - or more usually, 9-10 - hours at a time), I just don't sleep at standard set times.

On that linguistics point, misconceptions about English grammar or dialects being parroted as fact when they're little more than one person's opinion, actually a case of hypercorrection, or are flat out wrong about the origins of whatever the thing is that's being contested.

Lipomas. Bonus points because, like the thread title, they really are little things I hate. As in, the largest ones I have are maybe 1.5cm in diameter. Also, the amount of trouble it would be to get them all removed, especially since the scarring would make my forearms look like I got caught in a fan.
My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog
Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny

Postby zibbazabba905 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:12 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:This. And to add on to this, when I'm at work and someone tells me to do something I'm in the process of doing.

UUUAAHHAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH this. Its giving me oppositional defiant disorder.

-when someone comes in at the VERY END of a long conversation and asks "what?" or "who?" and then you have to proceeded to re-explain the whole thing over. bonus rage if ANOTHER person shows up at the end of this.

-another reversal, when you miss the very first part of a conversation or piece on the radio, and they NEVER mention what or who they're talking about again. bonus rage for every 20 seconds of inane chatter about the subject they tack on
"Uhmmm... You know... it was at that point that I realized that maybe Thierry wasn't actually a film maker, and he was maybe just someone with mental problems who happened to have a camera. " -Banksy
zibbazabba905

Postby Jadecavy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:14 am

Taite wrote:Must add, again: Losing an hour to daylight savings time, which takes place tonight. fml. :cry:
Jadecavy

Postby irriadin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 am

Jadecavy wrote:
Taite wrote:Must add, again: Losing an hour to daylight savings time, which takes place tonight. fml. :cry:
irriadin
BUBBLES!

Postby kikai_saigono » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 am

Flint the Dwarf wrote:
Ileia wrote:Oh and, along with that, when people try to teach me things I already know. I realize they probably just weren't aware that I knew and usually have good intentions, but I still interpret it as condescending.

This. And to add on to this, when I'm at work and someone tells me to do something I'm in the process of doing.

That is one of my biggest pet peeves in the world. My mother does it to me all the time, it's like she HAS to have the satisfaction of telling me to do something when I'm already doing it.
Youtuber wrote:What is an MEP exactly? I looked it up but I don't think it has anything to do with being a Member of the European Parliament.
kikai_saigono

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion