Little Things You Hate

This forum is for members to discuss topics that do not relate to anime music videos.

Re: Little Things You Hate

Postby catgod » Thu May 01, 2014 11:36 pm

the concert I was debating on going to for two weeks just got sold out
I wish I just bought them before T__________T
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Postby Ileia » Fri May 02, 2014 12:22 am

Well, two weeks is a long time to be at a concert anyway.
Ileia
CornDog Whisperer

Postby Fire_Starter » Fri May 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Users who don't know the meaning of "make a goddamn helpdesk ticket". And no, sending me an "urgent" text message before I'm even supposed to be in the building DOES NOT COUNT. And don't whine at me that you "couldn't make a ticket because you couldn't find the link". It's on your bookmarks toolbar. I made sure of that. "But I'm never in Firefox". Yes you are. I made it your default, and IE is hidden. Stop fucking lying and either click the button, type "helpdesk" in the url bar, or email the fucking system like I told you all to do TWO MONTHS AGO.
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010
Fire_Starter

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat May 03, 2014 9:20 am

Prerelease events going on for the mlpccg next weekend. Some parts of the country have multiple stores 20-30 minutes away from one-another that get to host events. Meanwhile, there's only a single venue in New England on Saturday. The store itself hasn't even bothered to announce it yet either.
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
:sorcerer: :sorcerer: |RD: "Oh, Action!" (side-by-side) | |
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Sat May 03, 2014 9:25 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:Prerelease events going on for the mlpccg next weekend. Some parts of the country have multiple stores 20-30 minutes away from one-another that get to host events. Meanwhile, there's only a single venue in New England on Saturday. The store itself hasn't even bothered to announce it yet either.

Turns out they haven't announced it yet because some group is supposed to be hosting an all-day gaming con at the same venue on the same day.
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2014 & Head of the AAC Fan-works Theater - follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/AACFanTheater
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby catgod » Mon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Ileia wrote:Well, two weeks is a long time to be at a concert anyway.

I wish I could go to a concert for two weeks #sadlyfe
----

In other news I'm stressing over finals and my first year of college ending soon, I want it to be summer already >_<
do you even kininarimasu!?
http://shitstirspearesays.tumblr.com/
catgod
cat stalker

Postby Amaterasu » Tue May 06, 2014 4:30 am

Sleep schedules. I wish I could just freeze time and get seemingly endless amounts of sleep in a second so I could do everything I want to do.
Amaterasu
Lets Positive Thinking

Postby BasharOfTheAges » Tue May 06, 2014 5:47 pm

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
BasharOfTheAges wrote:Prerelease events going on for the mlpccg next weekend. Some parts of the country have multiple stores 20-30 minutes away from one-another that get to host events. Meanwhile, there's only a single venue in New England on Saturday. The store itself hasn't even bothered to announce it yet either.

Turns out they haven't announced it yet because some group is supposed to be hosting an all-day gaming con at the same venue on the same day.

And the answer to the problem was to reschedule the pre-release 6PM Sunday to 2AM Monday. Well, At least it won't be crowded.
BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?

Postby Renato » Thu May 08, 2014 9:51 am

Inconvenient Japanese ATMs.

When you are a resident of Japan, you have no idea how lucky the ATMs outside of Japan are... 24 hours ftw.
Renato

Postby animefreak00007 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 pm

This paper that's due tomorrow that I wrote an intro paragraph for... and now I just can't seem to come up with anything to write... It's not due until 12:30pm at least so I guess if I'm up half the night staring at a mostly blank word document until things start coming to my mind to write about I'll be fine.

Enigmo wrote:lol well, since we're talking about word usage here, anytime you want to use the words: "awesome, cool, OP, good, Godlike, great, amazing, nice, beautiful, stunning, flawless, kawaii", just use this synonym for all of those words: "Enigmo".

Scenario 1:
Peter: "Hey, check out this new song I found--it's so Enigmo."
Drake: "it's okay, but "Enigmo" is a bit of an overstatement, Peter."

Scenario 2:
Romeo: "You're the most Enigmo girl I've ever laid my eyes upon."
Juliet: "You're not Enigmo enough for me."

Scenario 3:
ReplayStudios: "If Enigmo posts again about how Enigmo he is, I will ban him for a week!!!!"
Enigmo: "lol I'm Enigmo tho."

maybe I should take your word replacement advice and just write "Enigmo" for two and half more pages.
animefreak00007

Postby Radical_Yue » Thu May 15, 2014 7:03 am

When people let an crappy minority make their decision about the majority.

Why the fuck do I even try?
ImageImage
Radical_Yue
stuck in a room with a moose

Postby Fire_Starter » Thu May 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Radical_Yue wrote:When people let an crappy minority make their decision about the majority.

Why the fuck do I even try?

Because if you manage to get even one mouth-breather to shape up, everyone wins?
Tinnitus

<Fire_Starter> Stirspeare: college=failsauce?
<Stirspeare> Fire_Starter: Electoral college etc.

"Then you weeaboo faggots need to stop thinking that Japan is ZOMG awsmsauce where all ur waifu dreams come true."
-Kionon / Athena - January 12, 2010
Fire_Starter

Postby Hiro The Dragon King » Fri May 16, 2014 1:41 am

Fire_Starter wrote:Because if you manage to get even one mouth-breather to shape up, everyone wins?
This.

I hate when my frustration builds to the point where anger takes control of my actions. Seriously, sorry about last night.
Hiro The Dragon King

Postby lloyd9988 » Mon May 19, 2014 7:03 am

The league community.

Just a bunch of trash-talking losers >.>
~Yo~
lloyd9988

Postby Mkid » Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 am

lloyd9988 wrote:The league community.

Just a bunch of trash-talking losers >.>

leaguecommunity wrote:stfu you fucking feeding fgt, maybe you would play better if you were such a moron

:shrug: what cha gonna do!
Mkid
Im on the case

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion